Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 09:04 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,155,726 times

Advertisements

I can not say enough good about Rainbow Animal Hosp...probably not the cheapest but def. the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2017, 11:35 PM

1 posts, read 349 times
Hello, I have adopted a mixed Bichon, Poodle from the Animal Shelter who is totally blind from Cataracts. Because of his health issues nobody was interested in adopting him, and he had been there for quite some time. Feeling sorry for him I adopted him. Now that he's home with me its so sad to see him just lying in one spot not wanting to move or even try to go out to use the bathroom, instead he just holds it or waits until I carried him to the yard. Wherever I put him that's the spot he stay in all day. I even have to bring his food to him, and at night he sleeps with me, where I surrounded him with pillows so he doesn't roll off the bed. He is so sweet and you can see that he wants to move around and even play with you, he's just to afraid to move. He is assumed to be around 10yrs old and although he may not have to many years left, I would still like to get him Cataract Surgery even if I can only afford to do one eye.
Please if anyone knows of a Vet that is not so expensive we both would appreciate it. My email is abgallo13@gmail.com

Thank You All
Angela B. & Monty (dog)

Old 02-28-2017, 12:43 AM

709 posts, read 580,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skisickie View Post
Banfield is not like anyother place. HORRIBLE, NO CONSIDERATION FOR THE ANIMAL OR BUDGET, INFERIOR CARE, OVERSELLING, and the list goes on. AVOID any Banfield
I actually really like the Banfield in my area. They have always been up front with prices with me. Furthermore, I don't feel like I am being over sold on some treatments. When I had to put my dog to sleep, they were very caring and let me spend as much time as I needed with her. They were so kind to us.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:30 AM

359 posts, read 362,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abgalloway View Post
Hello, I have adopted a mixed Bichon, Poodle from the Animal Shelter who is totally blind from Cataracts. Because of his health issues nobody was interested in adopting him, and he had been there for quite some time. Feeling sorry for him I adopted him. Now that he's home with me its so sad to see him just lying in one spot not wanting to move or even try to go out to use the bathroom, instead he just holds it or waits until I carried him to the yard. Wherever I put him that's the spot he stay in all day. I even have to bring his food to him, and at night he sleeps with me, where I surrounded him with pillows so he doesn't roll off the bed. He is so sweet and you can see that he wants to move around and even play with you, he's just to afraid to move. He is assumed to be around 10yrs old and although he may not have to many years left, I would still like to get him Cataract Surgery even if I can only afford to do one eye.
Please if anyone knows of a Vet that is not so expensive we both would appreciate it. My email is abgallo13@gmail.com

Thank You All
Angela B. & Monty (dog)
sorry abount monty and want to thank you for taking him home and loving him as far as his eyes have a relative that goes to the eye doc on sahara but he is far from cheap if you find a decent option please post it

good luck

Old 02-28-2017, 04:35 PM

103 posts, read 120,486 times
I really like the care my animals get at Ann Road Hospital. We have never had a problem with them and I feel that their rates are reasonable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas