Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces
 [Register]
Las Cruces Dona Ana County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2009, 11:07 PM

3 posts, read 8,140 times

Advertisements

I'm needing to move out of my current home as my housemate is leaving las cruces! I'm ready to live alone again.
I'm looking for a home that has a small yard that accepts pets (a have a dog that's under 12 lbs).
I'm particularly looking in the downtown / mesilla area. However, I've been here since 2001 and have moved several times and have never been lucky enough to find a one in that area that suits my needs! I'm willing to look elsewhere though.
Please let me know if any of you hear of anything! Please take a minute to write me back if you know of something. I would really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2009, 06:22 PM

I wanted to let everyone know that if one of my criteria is not met, that's ok... the one thing that is completely necessary is pets being allowed and it being somewhat spacious (like a 2 bedroom). I'm ready to pay a bit more than 500 to get what I need. thanks so much in advance for any tips. Even if you've seen anything in your area with a sign that might be helpful.

Old 04-30-2009, 04:36 AM

2,272 posts, read 6,673,417 times
Have you looked at craigslist?

Old 04-30-2009, 08:36 AM

I'm looking everywhere actually. Craigslist, american classifieds, newspapers, and driving around different areas everyday. I've put up a housing wanted post on craigslist, a facebook marketplace listing and have told everyone I know that I'm looking. I recently was told that this was a good place to ask so I thought I would ask here as well.

Old 04-30-2009, 02:29 PM

2,272 posts, read 6,673,417 times
Sounds like you've got it covered!

Old 05-02-2009, 04:43 PM

702 posts, read 2,296,773 times
Stephanie, I'm moving out of a rental house within the next couple of weeks. It will be ready to move in near the end of May. Rent is $450/mo. 3br/1ba, big fenced yard. Located in a quiet neighborhood about 1 mile south of downtown LC. You'll have to talk to the landlords about pets because our lease said no pets...we got a cat while living here but never told the landlords...shhh.

If you or anyone else is interested please PM me for more info.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces