Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2009, 10:45 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,080,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
Piper- I almost called you to do a floralfax/FTD order for my mother, but I got involved in WOW and reality gets forgotten about. LOL

When things quiet down you can call me.......
So where is everyone else been? So many regulars MIA these days. I miss them.
Happy Mothers Day all
Pam
PS... I'm a Mage, a Magi is completely different LOL
I pass through every now and then, not much time with Mrs.B in the hospital....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2009, 08:34 AM

74 posts, read 174,109 times
Smile hi

Just wanted to pop in and say Happy Mother's day to everyone and that I am still here in Maryville, Tn. Since my dog Baby came down with diabetes I have been on the cainne forum which they have helped a lot and then I ended up losing my sight to a retina that detached completely so I could not get on at all -I had surgery on 4/10 and the patch is off but, no sight in the eye for at least 5-6 months the surgery was extensive and painful everything I see is with my left eye.

I will checked in from time to time hope everyone is healthy and doing good just can't be on the computer much I start see double vision and irrates my eye. Take care, Tnsr

Old 05-10-2009, 09:14 AM

17,998 posts, read 9,072,783 times
Hope everything improves for the better Tenn SR

Old 05-10-2009, 11:09 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,080,098 times
Happy Days.....Mrs.B coming home today....got a "get out of jail" card .....

Tenn SR, I hope y'all are getting better.... I've been there/done that with the detachments and the laser, sure does hurt...

Old 05-10-2009, 12:47 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,684,822 times
Yea, Mrs. B comes home today. What a double gift for today!

Old 05-12-2009, 07:39 AM

780 posts, read 1,767,228 times
Just dropping by, my friend left yesterday at 3:00, we had a wonderful time while she was here and we drove down Roaring Fork in Gatlinburg and got to see my first bear since I moved here, had wonderful days we did the tourist things, we ate and we ate(lol)I miss her already.

Well, back to the normal life again although normal in Tennessee isnt too bad, beautiful weather right now so I'm going to bask in that.

Have a great week everyone!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 05:53 PM

204 posts, read 581,245 times
Hi guys!! Still in Fl for vacation and am ready to come home. I miss Tennessee. Too hot here, no rain all week, I guess we should say yeah to the sun but I want to come home.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:32 PM

3,897 posts, read 1,229,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tn405 View Post
Hi guys!! Still in Fl for vacation and am ready to come home. I miss Tennessee. Too hot here, no rain all week, I guess we should say yeah to the sun but I want to come home.
TN405, believe it or not, the sun actually came out today and we had the most beautiful blue skies all day long!!! The temps were a pleasant 74 degrees. We are expecting much of the same tomorrow except the temps are suppose to be 79 degrees!! Looks like you'll arrive back home to clouds again - but warmer temps in the 80's!! They are calling for rain all weekend!!

Old 05-12-2009, 06:34 PM

3,897 posts, read 1,229,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailli View Post
Just dropping by, my friend left yesterday at 3:00, we had a wonderful time while she was here and we drove down Roaring Fork in Gatlinburg and got to see my first bear since I moved here, had wonderful days we did the tourist things, we ate and we ate(lol)I miss her already.

Well, back to the normal life again although normal in Tennessee isnt too bad, beautiful weather right now so I'm going to bask in that.

Have a great week everyone!!!
Gailli, glad to hear that you and your best friend had a wonderful week......sounds like y'all didn't let the rainy weather slow you down at all!!!

Hope you have a great week too!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 07:49 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,072,783 times
Good Evening!

Hope everyone has a had a bright and sunny day and I wish everyone has pleasent dreams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville