Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2014, 08:24 AM

68 posts, read 157,775 times

Advertisements

I am a single 33yo male and I am totally torn between Knoxville TN and Asheville NC. I am moving from Orlando, Florida. I have lived here for the past 10yrs. I love the city here and how much there is to do; but I just cant take the climate here anymore. Also being in decent sized city with lots to do is obviously important to me. I want a total change of scene from Orlando, FL landscape wise. So I want to be in the mountains with a view while at the time time being a good size city. I work in the Hotel industry if that helps. I have also done a lot of security work. I prefer working 3rd shifts. So nightlife is a plus and a large sized factor here. I will also be looking for a new job once I move. Any advice at all would be helpful. I would also love to know which of the two gets more snow it looks about even on both websites but I would love to hear from people that have visited both in the winter

I want to start doing a lot of out door things. Biking, hiking ect ect

PS> Asheville rent wise isn't any more pricey than my area of downtown Orlando. Already looked into it. Its actually cheaper. so no need to mention that FYI

Old 10-20-2014, 08:47 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,082,266 times
Looks like your answers are here in a previous thread you started....

Floridian Torn on Asheville NC or Knoxville TN

Old 10-20-2014, 12:49 PM

13,358 posts, read 40,010,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Looks like your answers are here in a previous thread you started....

Floridian Torn on Asheville NC or Knoxville TN
And thus, this thread is closed.

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville