Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2007, 07:34 AM

1 posts, read 8,956 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a Mothers day out program here in jacksonville in Mandrain or st. johns county...If you have any info please let me know.

Thanks
so Much

Nicole
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2007, 09:58 AM

20 posts, read 99,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole777 View Post
I am looking for a Mothers day out program here in jacksonville in Mandrain or st. johns county...If you have any info please let me know.

Thanks
so Much

Nicole
Mother's morning out programs. You may try Christian Family Chapel and Christ Church Mandarin...I am not sure, however, if you need to be a member. I don't think so. I hope this helps.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:53 PM

1 posts, read 8,454 times
Default Here's a good source

[EMAIL="Jaxmomsclub@yahoo.com/"]Jaxmomsclub@yahoo.com/[/EMAIL]

These nice ladies are put together to do just that.
Here is their website:
[URL="http://www.geocites.com/jaxmomsclub.com"]www.geocites.com/jaxmomsclub.com[/URL]
374-2528

hope this helps

Old 08-09-2008, 05:49 PM

9 posts, read 37,201 times
We are actually moing to Mandarin in Sept hopefully, Sweetwater off of Greenland and i would love to start one if there aren't any. I was a member of a moms group n tampa and we had a great time

Old 08-09-2008, 11:01 PM

589 posts, read 1,635,303 times
There are several Mom's clubs out there. If you are looking for getting together with moms and kids, those are for you. I found one that I enjoyed on Meetup.com. Check out Jacksonville Friends with Strollers. They have several activities each week and are easy going. If you are looking for something more structured I'm sure you can find them on there too OR ... google Moms clubs in Jacksonville.

If you are looking for childcare for a morning or something, in a group environment, either shared co-op care or paid care, those exist as well.

Sadly (or happily?) my youngest starts VPK this year!

Old 05-02-2009, 07:53 AM

63 posts, read 215,225 times
If there is a YMCA near you they usually have moms morning out programs.. even if you are not a member I think it is like 15.00 for 3 hours

Last edited by mediabh; 05-02-2009 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 11-10-2010, 07:15 AM

16 posts, read 36,922 times
MOSH (Museum of Science and History) has a mother's morning out program 9am -noon on Wednesdays. You can check out www.themosh.org and also a blog I write all about events and things to do in Jacksonville. Includes written posts all about each event I've attended (over 60 posts with pictures) as well as links to upcoming events and other great event websites...
Hope this helps!
Erica
www.outandaboutinjax.com

Old 11-12-2010, 07:44 AM

870 posts, read 2,178,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by outandaboutinjax View Post
MOSH (Museum of Science and History) has a mother's morning out program 9am -noon on Wednesdays. You can check out www.themosh.org and also a blog I write all about events and things to do in Jacksonville. Includes written posts all about each event I've attended (over 60 posts with pictures) as well as links to upcoming events and other great event websites...
Hope this helps!
Erica
www.outandaboutinjax.com
Erica, I like your blog (that's what it's called, right?). I've been checking it for the past few years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville