Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2011, 07:34 AM

2 posts, read 4,391 times

Advertisements

Hi All!

Wonderful forum! Very helpful people seem to live in Jax, great because we are moving in the vicinity in early May. Looking to get a house in Yulee or St. Marys. Did anybody recently had an experience with a great real estate agent specializing in Short Sales/Foreclosures in that area? Will very much appreciate a reference. Thank you! Respectfully.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2011, 05:09 AM

13 posts, read 26,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianMila View Post
Hi All!

Wonderful forum! Very helpful people seem to live in Jax, great because we are moving in the vicinity in early May. Looking to get a house in Yulee or St. Marys. Did anybody recently had an experience with a great real estate agent specializing in Short Sales/Foreclosures in that area? Will very much appreciate a reference. Thank you! Respectfully.

PM I can help you. Now you most likely will need 2 different agents one for Florida Props and the other for GA.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:10 AM

2 posts, read 4,391 times
please contact me on my private email lavanga108@gmail.com. Thank you!

Old 04-22-2011, 02:42 AM

3,863 posts, read 9,516,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianMila View Post
please contact me on my private email lavanga108@gmail.com. Thank you!
yes please contact her on what used to be her private email....not so private now

Old 04-24-2011, 07:15 PM

139 posts, read 355,747 times
Our agent is out of Jax Beach, but highly recommend Mandy Morrow at Keiller Williams. She has had extra training in short sales, has handled many, and will work her butt off for you. Make sure your agent has these qualities, or the paperwork might not get done correctly and information won't flow back to you timely. Short sales can be a very long process, and stats show that the majority fall through. But if you are patients and have a great agent, it should work out.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 AM

3,863 posts, read 9,516,299 times
Just out of curiosity why do so many short sales fall through? Is it because the banks are not really interested in selling at this time? Or not set up to sell? Are they holding on to houses hoping they go back up in price some (ie...speculating)? Or is it the banks real estate people don't really know what they are doing? I made an asking price offer of 200k on a short sale property to buy it for my son to live in and they told me it would be 6 months before the bank would make a decision on my offer. I said "6 months?..I'm offering what they are asking for it in cash, what more do they need" the lady said she didnt know. That was 3 weeks ago. I'm about ready to tell them to forget it, and get my binder deposit back, and find a regular sale home to buy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville