Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2009, 09:25 PM

1 posts, read 1,513 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone...I was been lurking for some time and have finally registered so I can ask about the apartments in Indy. My hubby and I are planning to move to Indy and so far I am looking at the Northwest and North side for apartments. We will be visiting there on Friday and I would like to visit some of the places. Here is what we are looking for 2 bedroom 1-1/2 bath apartment, condo or townhouse in a safe area. Amenities we are looking for is pool, gym on site, washer dryer hook up or one in unit, fireplace, dish washer and plenty of space. We have no school aged children that will live with us. The price range is 650-750 per month.

It seems that most of you here are partial to living in the surrounding areas of Indy (Avon etc) we are open although hubby will be attending school near downtown and possibly will be stationed to work north.

Thanks for any and all help you can provide!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 06:15 AM

891 posts, read 2,452,665 times
2 bedroom in your price range is certainly doable. However in that price range you won't be able to live in a really new or a really nice complex. I have a 1 bedroom in Carmel and it cost $889 - and I'm getting a discounted rate because I signed a long lease.

You have to decide what you are willing to give up. But if you insist on that price range and those amenities, you will be giving up a newer complex and probably location.

Old 10-19-2009, 11:12 AM

10 posts, read 22,809 times
I would look into Sunblest in Fishers. I lived there for a year when I first moved here (2006-2007). I had a 1 bedroom with all the amenities you listed and paid about $640.00 a month. The Fishers area is great and convenient to shopping, interstate I-69, and still not too terribly busy outside of rush hour. I worked downtown and it took me about 30 mins to get to work from there. There are some other options around the castleton area, but the amenities are not as nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis