Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2009, 08:13 AM

43 posts, read 140,460 times

Advertisements

My response to the "not a hood".
It is very quickly becoming the hood. Walk up Hastings Way one evening. There are so many city transplants living off the governments money its looking like Rogers Park!!! (out by the Howard Street CTA Station, Red Line). The kids have no respect for adults, or the vehicles that drive by. I roll my window down when I go by them just to hear the racist comments coming out of there mouths. I keep my mouth shut until there parents come on by to ruin thier mouths. Trust me, I dont mind going to jail for standing up for myself or my hood. The Sherrif wont do anything, we all know the Public Safety wont do anything, so that lets them run free and steal and vandalize.
read the most recent Candlewick news. There is an article about the disrespect coming from the kids in the hood. At the rec center, on the beach, at the pool, and generally anytime an adult confronts a kid for violating rules they get ignorant.
They ask that parents talk to thier kids about the respect for authority or lack thereof; how can that help when some of these parents have no control over thier own kids or dont even care about what the kids are getting into. All we can do with these city rejects is wait till they are 18, then TCB, then hope for a lesser jail sentence when we defend our property and ourselves.
This problem will become irreversible as more and more people are finacially fading. The Giv will always need places to hide thier undesireables, and CWL wants garrunteed dues paid by the government. Very bad cycle to be in, but its happening. Just wait till a lakeside homeowner rents to the section 8 welfare rejects...then maybe something will happen.
Oh and just for kicks and to show that CWL is not Snobbie...
41,000 per year and my house cost 143,000 dollars. Damn i must be a doctor to live that high on the hog!!!!!!!

Old 07-01-2009, 08:16 AM

One more thing, Poplar Grove is just the address we have, Candlewick is what I refer to as the hood...Moreover the SW quadrent. That is where the most concentration of rentals and hud and section 8 homes are. No coincedence that it is also where most of the crime and public safety calls occur in CWL.
Polar Grove is great, but the Hood is the Hood.

Old 07-01-2009, 03:43 PM

47 posts, read 75,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmc View Post
One more thing, Poplar Grove is just the address we have, Candlewick is what I refer to as the hood...Moreover the SW quadrent. That is where the most concentration of rentals and hud and section 8 homes are. No coincedence that it is also where most of the crime and public safety calls occur in CWL.
Polar Grove is great, but the Hood is the Hood.
theres a city in illinois called polar grove?? also i wasnt saying candlewick lake is snobbyyyyy i was saying the people that LIVE there preferably the parents

Old 07-06-2009, 07:28 AM

Default Finally Monday

Monday after July 4th weekend.

I must say CWL made it through a crazy weekend! Poplar Grove a city???? I forgot, its called a town.
Anyway...to all the criminals in boone county, YOU ARE WELCOME! It seems every boone county sherriff was in "the hood" detering the city retards from breaking and entering. That must have left a free for all out there for you guys....

Old 07-08-2009, 06:30 PM

poplar grove may be but there isnt a polar grove in existence in illinois just yet *cough* #$#$%*cough

Old 07-09-2009, 08:23 AM

Default Expert typist

Oh, your just being a jag-off. Polar Grove. Hey , i like that better anyway. Since your typing is perfect maybe you should run the country. You could get better welfare for your fellow countrymen. Oh wait, exept for the 1700 rockford residents going back to work at Chrysler.
Actually i didnt want to hit the second "p" in Poplar grove because I found that it is easier to wait for someone else to type it in for me, or maybe point it out to me and then maybe, just maybe I would do something about it. I could be like the lazy pricks living off my hard earned dollar and just leave it without the "p". Lets all make changes!!! Right? The country voted for change and thats what we are left with.....just change in our pockets. Blacks are beating to death white families and while they do it scream out things like " this is our world now" and its not considered a hate crime??!!!
I like POLAR Grove. Thats my change. Go Osam....er uh OBAMA!
If you are so uneducated that you dont get the sarcasim.....god help ya.
And why did so many whote people vote for Obama??? Were you all afraid of the blacks that much? Political correctness has gone WAAAYYYYY TO FAR, and this country is paying for it. Moreover, we the people are paying for it. The same people who used to live under a document that began..."We the people, in order to form a MORE PERFECT UNION..." Now what has become of the union.
Christ i cant wait for the next civil war. TRIGGER TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JoshB; 07-09-2009 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Language

Old 07-09-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmc View Post
Oh, your just being a jag-off. Polar Grove. Hey , i like that better anyway. Since your typing is perfect maybe you should run the country. You could get better welfare for your fellow countrymen. Oh wait, exept for the 1700 rockford residents going back to work at Chrysler.
Actually i didnt want to hit the second "p" in Poplar grove because I found that it is easier to wait for someone else to type it in for me, or maybe point it out to me and then maybe, just maybe I would do something about it. I could be like the lazy pricks living off my hard earned dollar and just leave it without the "p". Lets all make changes!!! Right? The country voted for change and thats what we are left with.....just change in our pockets. Blacks are beating to death white families and while they do it scream out things like " this is our world now" and its not considered a hate crime??!!!
I like POLAR Grove. Thats my change. Go Osam....er uh OBAMA!
If you are so uneducated that you dont get the sarcasim.....god help ya.
And why did so many whote people vote for Obama??? Were you all afraid of the blacks that much? Political correctness has gone WAAAYYYYY TO FAR, and this country is paying for it. Moreover, we the people are paying for it. The same people who used to live under a document that began..."We the people, in order to form a MORE PERFECT UNION..." Now what has become of the union.
Christ i cant wait for the next civil war. TRIGGER TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!
can i suggest you admit yourself into singer cause u got some issues

Old 07-10-2009, 07:09 AM

Default Singer

You may suggest anything you want. I served in the United States Marine Corp to preserve you right to say anything you want.
As far as issues go, look around the hood(cwl)...am the one with issues?

Josh......I will heed your warning cuz thats just how I roll....with respect towards others rights...very much UNLIKE the city rejects that now reside in my once beautiful "hood". WOW I like saying that! "HOOD"

Now I gotta figure out how to get rid of the italic letters...must have hit the wrong button while typeing POLAR GROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 10:51 AM

45 posts, read 107,307 times
Default Get with the program

Well, I can see how so much of the nonsense being missed since my last quick post. I am on MSMC side and what I have posted and what he is saying makes alot of sense. This country is for the worse a nd I cannot wait till I move to CWL. You heard me. No little punks will deter me or my family. I will move as I please without being alarmed by little teenagers who think they are tough but can't confront the real man.

There are bad sides of every town. The town I am living or moving from was a great town untill illegals and drugs came along... all from the city. My purpose to move is a relocation via job.

MSMC, You need a hangout friend let me know. These thugs will not get what they deserve..and that is free stuff.

All you people posting here who have all the time on your hands,,,, GET a friggen job!!! Mcdonalds are always hiring... and I thought your big boy promised more jobs in america... are you shooting yourself in the foot? Get off your ass and save the welfare program spending for better things... like education...

You little ''kids" are so confused you don't know wether to itch your watch or wind your ass. When it comes to I.Q. points, you lose them every time you go to the bathroom.

When you stop and ponder this...you better not sleep on your side or that pea-brain might roll out your ear

Now get off the web and work.

Old 07-11-2009, 03:36 PM

i think ill get a few people together get in and have them start yelling demonic crap and profanity would that make you more pleased?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois