Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 06:17 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,327,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieandre View Post
I know it's not about race I just put those quik figures in for the OP if you look to his Original question of which primary people should the new America be. But anyway, Heck no would I allow a burgular in my home. But I do think that's a bad comparison for Immigration. If you simplify the situation then yes. But the immigration issues of 2010 in my eyes are more complex than an uninvited guest....
Really? Please explain this compexity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2010, 06:22 PM

313 posts, read 597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieandre View Post
Now I could be off on this, but when I took World Geo during undergrad about a yr ago I believe African A. percentage was like 13% and Hispanic was 18 or 20%. I know Asian can't be above 20% and majority of Americans identified as White/Caucasian, still making that race the majority( Correct me if i'm worng). Now for us to be the USA I think that's a good mix of people. Some may say the Hispanics have a lot that are undocumented but when you look at the world as a whole there is naturally more people of color anyway...
You failed the class, right? It's like 12%, 14%, 1-2%, respectively, and the numbers you just used added to over 50% for non-whites.

And lots of white Mexicans in South Florida? Are you calling Cubans Mexicans or something?

Old 01-04-2011, 01:29 PM

9 posts, read 14,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
The CEO earned the right to live how he wants. If in the future a moratorium is put on the amount of water or utilities Americans can use, so be it. But until then, any American has the right to have as big an impact on resources as they think they need.

Illegal aliens do not have the right to any of our resources, at all.

And, please, which of the 50 states has only four illegal aliens?
Alaska? Hawaii?

Old 01-04-2011, 03:38 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,573,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting Chameleon View Post
Alaska? Hawaii?
Greed knows no bounds. It was reported that companies have flown illegals over to Hawaii. After all, they also want cheap labor. Apparently, they were supplied with fake docs for the flight.

Quote:
HONOLULU -- Federal officials said they netted 43 illegal aliens in an immigration raid on O`ahu.

The 43 men were all citizens of Mexico.
43 Busted In Illegal Immigration Raid On Oahu - Honolulu News Story - KITV Honolulu (http://www.kitv.com/r/16949374/detail.html - broken link)

Illegals are also in Alaska.

Anchorage Press > News > Without papers - Undocumented immigrants in Alaska face plenty of challenges - and a bill now in the legislature promises to raise the volume on the immigration debate - but they also have some effective allies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration