Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 11:40 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey cabal View Post
Yeah, I suspect the fact that the guy had a young girlfriend had something to do with it. But if instead of a Mexican it had been a 25 year old local white guy—say, a coal miner—would he have been attacked, savagely beaten by the group, and then killed by stomping on his head?

That is the problem with passionate hate. Sometimes it goes too far.
You can't make this a race crime if Mexicans are living in that town but are not attacked if they are home with their wives and kids, and aren't out lurking trying to rape children late at night.

This guy was a scum bag and that had a lot to do with it. He was a pedophile out cruising for sex and that provoked the attack as much as anything. Being an illegal foreign pedophile out late cruising for sex provoked the attack more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2010, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpayaso View Post
Hey, why don't you go look up Woody Allen. He's a "bad guy" according to your standards. Go find him and bludgeon him to death. He's a "bad guy".

What about Jerry Seinfeld? He was dating a 17-year-old at middle age. Give him the Luis Ramirez treatment. He's a "bad guy".
Or Chaplin, or that 20 year old who was with 15 year old Miley Cyrus.
By your standards, it's justifiable to kill them in the most violent of ways, right?
Interestingly enough you managed to leave off another celebrity pedophile, Roman Polanski who is banned from coming to the USA. Not because he came from Mexico becausehe didn't but because of his criminal actions.

So at least be honest and admit that child rapists from European countries are barred from coming here.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:10 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Yeah, your problem is, you have more of a problem with the murdered than the murderer. Some people might see that as "bad".
Do I? Never said that either. My point was and still is just because Luis was killed does not make him a good guy. He was not innocent and played a part. He could have simply walked away. Not only did he not walk away but he came back yet again.
Look up the word murder. It means a premeditated act. In other words a plan to kill someone. These boys meant to put a real beat down on him and went to far. They deserve to be punished for it. I detest gang bashers. They were gang bashers. I also detest jocks who think that they crap ice cream. These boys are such. I hope they get to go to jail for what they did. Never said otherwise. I will debate the term murder in this case. It wasn't premeditated.
Like it or not Luis was a bad guy who met a bad end. That happens a lot to bad people. Illegal sympathizers continue to try to paint a picture like Luis was a good hard working guy murdered by anti-immigrant type punks.
They have it half right. They were anti-hispanic.
As I said before I never feel bad when criminals die at the hands of their own. Thats what happens when you opt to live outside of the law.

Old 01-10-2010, 01:29 PM

Plus - consider if you would call Mexicans racist if a white or black gringo pedophile went down to live in a Mexican town and was out lurking around at night, picking up children to have sex with. Very likely the white or black pervert in Mexico would be attacked in a similar way.

Race might be a factor, anti-American feelings might also be a factor but the ignition would be the cruising for sex from young girls or children. In the same town, a white or black American going home to his wife and kids would likely not be attacked so you couldn't say it's strictly racism.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:56 PM

313 posts, read 344,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Interestingly enough you managed to leave off another celebrity pedophile, Roman Polanski who is banned from coming to the USA. Not because he came from Mexico becausehe didn't but because of his criminal actions.

So at least be honest and admit that child rapists from European countries are barred from coming here.
He DRUGGED a 13 year old girl, which constitutes RAPE.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
You can't make this a race crime if Mexicans are living in that town but are not attacked if they are home with their wives and kids, and aren't out lurking trying to rape children late at night.

This guy was a scum bag and that had a lot to do with it. He was a pedophile out cruising for sex and that provoked the attack as much as anything. Being an illegal foreign pedophile out late cruising for sex provoked the attack more.
Lurking trying to rape children late at night?
Are you freaking serious?

Meanwhile, you support a lynch mob. You're seriously twisted to completely exaggerate and smear the murder victim. The things I would tell you if it wasn't for the TOS.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Plus - consider if you would call Mexicans racist if a white or black gringo pedophile went down to live in a Mexican town and was out lurking around at night, picking up children to have sex with. Very likely the white or black pervert in Mexico would be attacked in a similar way.

Race might be a factor, anti-American feelings might also be a factor but the ignition would be the cruising for sex from young girls or children. In the same town, a white or black American going home to his wife and kids would likely not be attacked so you couldn't say it's strictly racism.
Are you slow??
What did they yell when they killed this man?
Do you really believe your own crap, or are you willingly denying the obvious, or are you aware of your own terrible intentions?
Why are you so determined to smear this man, likening him to a "child rapist"? Serious issues going on in that mind of yours.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:36 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Lurking trying to rape children late at night?
Are you freaking serious?

Meanwhile, you support a lynch mob. You're seriously twisted to completely exaggerate and smear the murder victim. The things I would tell you if it wasn't for the TOS.
I think we have demonstrated that the term murder might not apply. Manslaughter but not murder. Let them go to jail and they will have justice from their fellow criminals. Your attempts to make the (victim) appear to be a good guy and innocent have failed. Criminals killing criminals. Thats not really the worst thing that can happen is it?

Old 01-10-2010, 11:07 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I think we have demonstrated that the term murder might not apply. Manslaughter but not murder. Let them go to jail and they will have justice from their fellow criminals. Your attempts to make the (victim) appear to be a good guy and innocent have failed. Criminals killing criminals. Thats not really the worst thing that can happen is it?

tinman01 give it up, you know who is never going to understand, i can tell by his overtures. I understand what you are saying completly, you know who does not. You never said you agreed to what the the mob did. But it is clear, the victim was no saint. They were both at fault in this situation, but he clearly edged them on. Should the boys be punished, you beta, but that is for the law and judge to decide, not any of us no matter what we think.Two wrongs don't make a right, But clearly speaking the victim, was no Mr. Nice Guy either.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
How have you done that? By saying you think the murder victim is a bad guy?
Honestly, how do a group of teenagers, who are yelling ETHNIC slurs by the way, killing ONE MAN manslaughter and not murder?

Again, what is the basis of your insinuating he is a "child rapist"? That he is a bad guy?

Where's the info that he was a "drug dealer"?

You don't even know these things. Your'e just rushing to defend the "good ol' boys"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration