Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2009, 12:07 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,853,767 times

Advertisements

25 immigrants found in Phoenix drop house - KSWT: Local News, Weather, Sports Yuma, AZ El Centro Imperial Valley, CA |
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 01:02 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,574,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I'm not sure what's more unbelievably insane, the fact that he raped 3 women or the fact that he was deported on TEN previous occasions.

Ironically, the woman that needed the spanish interpreter (probably a fellow illegal alien)was the only one able to talk her way out of being raped. Any day now it will be mandatory for all non-spanish speaking American women and children to walk around with a device that allows us to press 1 for spanish to avoid being raped in our own country.

Wow just wow.
It is incredible, isn’t it? How lax is our border security, and how utterly incompetent is USCIS to even allow someone to illegally enter and be deported at least 10 times? How much tax money was squandered on deportation hearings and transportation for this rapist? He was probably even flown back to Mexico a few times courtesy of ICE Airlines.

I wonder how many other rapists and murderers use our border as a convenient revolving door to commit crimes against U.S. citizens. Why don’t they just issue illegal alien ‘flash passes’ like they do on subway systems and toll roads? It doesn’t get more ridiculous than this.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:46 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,416,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It is incredible, isn’t it? How lax is our border security, and how utterly incompetent is USCIS to even allow someone to illegally enter and be deported at least 10 times? How much tax money was squandered on deportation hearings and transportation for this rapist? He was probably even flown back to Mexico a few times courtesy of ICE Airlines.

I wonder how many other rapists and murderers use our border as a convenient revolving door to commit crimes against U.S. citizens. Why don’t they just issue illegal alien ‘flash passes’ like they do on subway systems and toll roads? It doesn’t get more ridiculous than this.
Probably hundreds. They sneak in rape women, molest children and simply slink their sick asses back across the border. When they get horny, they come back and rape again. After all this one has been deported 10 times. I'm sure there are plenty more that get away with doing the same. After all they only have to deal with the consequences IF they are caught. The fact that they get away with it simply emboldens them to continue.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:42 PM

439 posts, read 617,398 times
So now humans that are not like yourselfs are animals? It is a sad in America.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:31 PM

223 posts, read 300,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well I don't see a need to insult animals like that -- you don't see animals fighting over drugs.

The truth is, a lot of the drug trafficking types of illegals end up "tasting" their product and get addicted. Many drugs sold in the USA are sold to illegals, there is no Mexican gene that protects someone from the effects of addiction, many claim that only Americans are susceptible to drugs and that addiction is an American problem.

The other truth is, many illegals are not here to work hard at all. Obviously this bunch isn't. So how much did all that cost the taxpayers?
But you see Americans of all races doing it.
But yeah, it's really cute saying how non-citizens are less than animals to you guys.

Old 05-29-2009, 12:14 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,853,767 times
Border Patrol catches illegal Canadian citizens who come by boat -- Port Angeles Port Townsend Sequim Forks Jefferson County Clallam County Olympic Peninsula Daily news

Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,942,319 times
Wonder if "caneing" and deportation might be a solution to those who continue to return "illegally" into the US?

I am not for "physical punishment" per se...just a caneing might do the job as it is done in Singapore.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:09 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,443,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Probably hundreds. They sneak in rape women, molest children and simply slink their sick asses back across the border. When they get horny, they come back and rape again. After all this one has been deported 10 times. I'm sure there are plenty more that get away with doing the same. After all they only have to deal with the consequences IF they are caught. The fact that they get away with it simply emboldens them to continue.
Please.....I'm sick enough of this $h*t as it is.................................

They're only here for a better life.

Old 05-29-2009, 09:41 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,155,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Wonder if "caneing" and deportation might be a solution to those who continue to return "illegally" into the US?

I am not for "physical punishment" per se...just a caneing might do the job as it is done in Singapore.
Steve: what you just suggested is eerie; I too have thought about caning a la Singapore style for illegal aliens as well when they are caught here in the USA.

And for me to say that means I am that pissed off. Believe it or not, I am an old Hippie at heart---------or was one.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:56 AM

6,987 posts, read 21,942,319 times
Personally I would compare "Caning" to the usage of a tree switch. (which is NOT torture)

As a small boy my mother from Hungary used it on me once as a punishment and I never forgot the feelimg consequently I towed the line.

Did this with my children...my oldest boy was always challenging me and after I used it one time he and his siblings never gave me any problems because they knew the consequences...it does work.

Take a small piece off a tree...swing it thru the air and listen to the sound it makes or tap very lightly on the open hand and feel the STING.

Singapore may be a old country history wise but they know the results of "caning" today wise to use as a punishment as a deterent to those that commit a crime.

Maybe the US should try the same policy...never know...might do wonders with the Illegal immigration.

Steve

PS; thanx bear for your agreeing on my idea. (pista)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration