Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 09:04 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,671,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. That being said, the fake concern of the poster reeks of nauseating condescention, and ridiculous rhetoric. Time and again they take turns tagging one another in their sad attempts to discredit any little thing THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE IN PRINT.

The simple AND RATIONAL solution would be to flag the post and DM the moderator. But then again that's what an intelligent, rational person would do. Your patience and tolerence is commendable.
flag it for what? why? because you... dont like what i say? or because you disagree with me?

why cant you debate?

this is not about immigration. if you want to talk about consulates and global affairs then we can do that. but this is not the forum for that. and the mods still dont do anything.

this has nothing to do with immigration. mods can you explain to me why this is still in here? please.

anyhow, what do you guys think about my suggestions of tighter oversight of foreign consulates? dont you guys think they can check for criminals using a database of all people who have recieved thos consular ID's?

what you guys think about that?

Old 10-13-2008, 09:34 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,741,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It's interesting that not a word is heard from the MSM. I would certainly consider this attack newsworthy. Oh, that's right......we wouldn't want to 'offend' Mexico.

I think it's something even worse. They are burying stories like this -- we're supposed to believe that the people of Mexico are simply nothing but the best hard working servants who will be happy getting the lowest pay possible and that we needed unlimited numbers of them.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
6 months ago the US embassy in belgrade was attacked.

just last month the US embassy was attacked in yemen.

not a peep from you guys then. why the outrage all of a sudden?

and what does this have to do with immigration?

Maybe because 30 million of their citizens aren't here illegally demanding instant citizenship and every kind of reward for having broken the laws of this country.

We're not being bombarded with their flags here on USA soil or being told that we'd better learn their languages. They aren't telling us that the USA is theirs now and we have to go back to Europe or Africa.

Their gripe with is is different, more on the order of the USA staying out of the Middle East, not their right to take "the Whole Enchilada" of the USA.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:41 PM

Quote:
no, no bombing/attack/shoot out is justified.

my point is that if posters are trully outraged by this, where were they when these other incidents occured. why be so upset all of a sudden?

and furthermore, my other point is that this has NOTHING TO DO WITH IMMIGRATION.

or no news of it being motivated by immigration policy or immigration. i think its the work of drug cartels. they love killing politicians.
And it does because with Belgrade and Yemen, we do not have open borders and no restrictions of immigration from those countries. With Mexico, they are saying there can be no restriction on immigration, no requirements, no waiting time, no forms to be filled it, that anything less than a come one, come all attitude is anti-Mexican.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:35 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,442,306 times
Quote:
6 months ago the US embassy in belgrade was attacked.

just last month the US embassy was attacked in yemen.

not a peep from you guys then. why the outrage all of a sudden?

and what does this have to do with immigration?
If you can't figure it out...go find another thread to Hi-Jack.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:11 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,733,960 times
I agree this has nothing to do with immigration.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration