Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 07:42 PM

26,701 posts, read 41,816,786 times

Advertisements

The illegal immigration debate has brought out some racism on all sides. My argument is that the illegals are accusing us of what they do often themselves being racist. Most illegals assume that it is only the rich white people who are against illegals, very untrue. Most illegals who are in gangs are given orders to execute blacks (google Jamiel Shaw Jr). A common sign that used at most pro-illegal rallies is "go home to your contient stupid white minutemen!"

I'm sick of being thought of as a racist just b/c i'm against illegal immigration. I'm am not against hispanics, i'm just against people who make my life a living h*&% just to make their lives easy.

Old 03-18-2008, 08:42 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,183,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
The illegal immigration debate has brought out some racism on all sides. My argument is that the illegals are accusing us of what they do often themselves being racist. Most illegals assume that it is only the rich white people who are against illegals, very untrue. Most illegals who are in gangs are given orders to execute blacks (google Jamiel Shaw Jr). A common sign that used at most pro-illegal rallies is "go home to your contient stupid white minutemen!"

I'm sick of being thought of as a racist just b/c i'm against illegal immigration. I'm am not against hispanics, i'm just against people who make my life a living h*&% just to make their lives easy.
And; to run with your ball a bit further, the so-called Hispanics claim their own 'race' to qualify for Affirmative Action, etc. yet claim 'White' when there is no legal advantage to being a Mestizo.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:20 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,139,191 times
Quote:

Lets assume all you said is true. Where's your source?

Old 03-19-2008, 12:25 AM

46 posts, read 104,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And; to run with your ball a bit further, the so-called Hispanics claim their own 'race' to qualify for Affirmative Action, etc. yet claim 'White' when there is no legal advantage to being a Mestizo.
That's correct. To get a real count of white you have to look for the non-hispanic white ratio NOT the white ratio to even find the white population in the census data.

Check out the attached file to this post. The forms are changed now here in California to reflect that whites are now a minority and Latinos are the majority.
Attached Thumbnails
The illegals are the real racists in the illegal immigration debate-whitesnowaminority.jpg  

Old 03-19-2008, 02:48 PM

Let's see.. both of my parents are Mexican. I'm Whiter than some White people I know.. and I'm pretty damn sure I am of European Origins.

According to that sheet, being white means being of Middle East, North Africa and Europe. This is when I mark, 'decline to state'.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:31 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,110,243 times
I think it is very hypocritical for Hispanics to desire ethnic majority in the US, but unwilling to lose ethnic majority in Latin America. Also very selfish.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:17 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,524,898 times
Quote:

Just speaking from personal experience, I only receive racial comments from White people as a Mexican-American and I was born here. I live in a very racially diverse area, my family never gets disrespect from Asians, Black, Persians..etc only White people. Why is that?

I mean it sucks to have an racist people, but I think white people do their fair share of discrimination, so I think the real racists are in every race. The problem is that when you are bottom it tends to be more of a visible struggle.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Just speaking from personal experience, I only receive racial comments from White people as a Mexican-American and I was born here. I live in a very racially diverse area, my family never gets disrespect from Asians, Black, Persians..etc only White people. Why is that?

I mean it sucks to have an racist people, but I think white people do their fair share discrimination, so I think the real racists are in every race.
Really same here.. but it goes both ways for me. I've had a girl call me a beaner, and I found out she was actually Half Mexican. Blonde hair blue eyes, what am I supposed to say to this person? I've never experienced up front racism besides this. I've never had someone come up to me and say "Go back to Mexico, we don't want you here."

Old 03-19-2008, 04:50 PM

15 posts, read 22,061 times
Quote:
The temptation is just too irresistible for the pro-illegals (or anyone else for that matter) to play the powerful racism card against whitey when they have no other arguments to lean on.

Besides, it's common knowledge that white meat-eating straight hetero male is the source of all evil in the world, and the only creature capable of / motivated by racism

This won't alleviate your frustration, but in a different country, and regarding a different set of left wing's foreign law-breaking pets, I'm infuriated and frustrated because of similar accusations.

Last edited by flagellum; 03-19-2008 at 05:45 PM..

Old 03-19-2008, 07:34 PM

26,701 posts, read 41,816,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Lets assume all you said is true. Where's your source?
I live in an illegal immigrant hotspot, Personal Experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.