Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 01:29 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,545,440 times

Advertisements

Sheriff Larry Spence claims armed illegal immigrants have been spotted on ranches | Mail Online

The illegals are allegedly wearing military fatigues. This is in the same county where the Border Patrol agent was recently murdered by two illegals who had been deported six times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2014, 01:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,528,792 times
And yet we don't care enough about this issue but about the illegals we do, go figure. This is not the right picture.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:47 PM

27,921 posts, read 16,437,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Sheriff Larry Spence claims armed illegal immigrants have been spotted on ranches | Mail Online

The illegals are allegedly wearing military fatigues. This is in the same county where the Border Patrol agent was recently murdered by two illegals who had been deported six times.
Where TF is father er i mean homeland security?? csuckers

Old 08-13-2014, 11:17 PM

268 posts, read 242,497 times
Call the militias and ask them for help.

Old 08-13-2014, 11:27 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,148,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Where TF is father er i mean homeland security?? csuckers
I have got to rep. that. Mexican illegals think they own the whole GD country.........

Old 08-13-2014, 11:45 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,971,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
I have got to rep. that. Mexican illegals think they own the whole GD country.........
Hell, your government has been encouraging them for decades. (both democrat and republican). Granted it has been getting substantially more severe, but it is nothing new.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:46 AM

671 posts, read 694,324 times
Angry armed illegals shows the border is still open...

This continues to be frightening...

Shawn Moran of the Border Patrol Association is still warning everyone that the admin has not taken steps to secure the border...so, he expects the continued flow of illegals, gangs, and cartels to cross the border, and roam around south Texas, Arizona, and California.

He says the admin has tied the hands of the Border Patrols, and has prevented them from "doing their job".

So, I'd expect to see more of what this sheriff is seeing. I just feel for the ranchers there...they probably need to alert the area militias for protection.

Geez...what the h*ll is our country coming to...it's going to be the wild west again, but with much higher and more violent stakes, to say the least.

~Dandiday

Old 08-14-2014, 12:30 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,777,280 times
And yet they see us as the problem and wish to disarm us in the face of the these animals..

Old 08-14-2014, 01:48 PM

671 posts, read 694,324 times
Default terrifying sighting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
And yet they see us as the problem and wish to disarm us in the face of the these animals..
Yes, unfortunately true. This is a perfect example of needing guns for our own protection.

I'm sure the ranchers and their families (like many I know down there...) have armed themselves for their own protection in light of this news.

I shudder though, in imagining what the people and ranchers down there are facing ...

Simply because if the sheriff saw one or even just a couple of small, armed groups of illegals roaming around, I wonder just how other, larger groups or gangs there are right behind them???

So, is the sheriff just seeing the "tip of the iceberg" here????

Without knowing why those groups of armed illegals are there, who exactly they are, and without knowing if they're associated with a gang or cartel, I'd be terrified to become involved with them on any level!!!

Even if it was a matter of "stumbling" upon this group, and having to protect oneself by using a gun...you have to wonder, and worry, if there would be further retaliation by the gangs???

I can envision a "war" actually ramping up very quickly there as a result. These illegals have become so emboldened...

So, I'd be interested in hearing about any more such sightings at/near the border, as well as what this sheriff is trying to do about what he's observed.

Geez...what a terrifying mess!!!

~Dandiday

Old 08-14-2014, 01:52 PM

63,552 posts, read 29,660,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Hell, your government has been encouraging them for decades. (both democrat and republican). Granted it has been getting substantially more severe, but it is nothing new.
"Your" government? You're not a citizen living in Texas?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration