Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 07:41 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,681,034 times

Advertisements

Do you agree?

Old 12-28-2012, 07:57 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,768,884 times
They are talking about illegal aliens. Yes they are right to a certain degree about a sleeping giant.

Latinos born in this country and those here legally have been exercising their rights all along.

Dont forget who helped in large part to put JFK in office. Yes that's right..... or left..... LOL Latinos/Hispanics

Old 12-28-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
They are talking about illegal aliens. Yes they are right to a certain degree about a sleeping giant.
I didn't see illegal aliens in the article. Just U.S Hispanics.

How are they right?

Old 12-28-2012, 08:09 AM

63,063 posts, read 29,263,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Do you agree?
Let's face it he isn't talking about "legal" immigrants from Mexico. Just what civil rights are being denied to illegal immigrants from Mexico? Just what civil rights should they have anyway? At least he is admitting the truth that he thinks our politicians should pander to Latino citizens by promising that their ethnic group here illegally will be held above our immigration laws and if and when they become citizens themselves they will seek revenge against those who wanted our immigration laws respected and enforced. The handwriting is on the wall. Too bad our non-hispanic politicans are too stupid to see it and are contributing to their own future demise.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:17 AM

5 posts, read 4,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
I didn't see illegal aliens in the article. Just U.S Hispanics.

How are they right?
The article mentioned immigrants who will naturalize(aka illegals) when the inevitable immigration reforms occur.
The writer is right in that those immigrants have no civil rights. However, as non u.s. citizens they have no right to them.
In regards to legal Latino citizens this article is a pile of crap

Old 12-28-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMOLove View Post
The article mentioned immigrants who will naturalize(aka illegals) when the inevitable immigration reforms occur.
The writer is right in that those immigrants have no civil rights. However, as non u.s. citizens they have no right to them.
In regards to legal Latino citizens this article is a pile of crap
La Raza should have written the article.

Old 12-28-2012, 09:36 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,585,798 times
Quote:
"For more than half a century, the civil rights of the immigrants of Latino origin have been non-existent, which has made them the slaves of the modern era," reported El Universal, in an analysis that was also published elsewhere in Latin America.
This is complete and utter BS. I must have missed the Latinos being hosed like animals and attacked by police dogs. I must have missed Latinos being lynched by the KKK, their churches being bombed and children being murdered, Latino water fountains and restrooms, etc. Or, was that the purpose of the 1963 March on Washington?

Slaves? The last time I checked, slaves are in bondage and their labor is free. Mexican legal immigrants and illegal aliens are here by choice. I would hardly call them modern era slaves. Mexican legal immigrants are also protected by the same laws as other legal immigrants and citizens. Granted, Mexican illegal aliens are often exploited and paid lower wages. But, that's what happens when one chooses to live in a country illegally. If they don't like it, why don't they leave?

It's hilarious that Mexico dares to mention immigrant civil rights, given their atrocious civil rights violations of illegal aliens caught in their country. But, their hypocrisy is legendary.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:16 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,140,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This is complete and utter BS. I must have missed the Latinos being hosed like animals and attacked by police dogs. I must have missed Latinos being lynched by the KKK, their churches being bombed and children being murdered, Latino water fountains and restrooms, etc. Or, was that the purpose of the 1963 March on Washington?

Slaves? The last time I checked, slaves are in bondage and their labor is free. Mexican legal immigrants and illegal aliens are here by choice. I would hardly call them modern era slaves. Mexican legal immigrants are also protected by the same laws as other legal immigrants and citizens. Granted, Mexican illegal aliens are often exploited and paid lower wages. But, that's what happens when one chooses to live in a country illegally. If they don't like it, why don't they leave?

It's hilarious that Mexico dares to mention immigrant civil rights, given their atrocious civil rights violations of illegal aliens caught in their country. But, their hypocrisy is legendary.
Get caught llegally entering Mexico & you get a nice warm bed in a Mexican prison. They wont even
charge you extra for the lice.

Old 12-28-2012, 08:25 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,472,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

That is why, i love your posts because of the truth. It is utter and ultimately bogos BS. Lets not even go by way of how Mexico treats illegal ailens in their Country. The hypocrisy, is great, but the BS is greater.

I had a mexican friend born in this Country who visited mexico with a bunch of decent hard working friends. Don't even want to tell you about the bogus charges they had on this poor American, of Mexican ancestory. It was terrible what the damn corrupt police pulled on him. Money is what got him out, that is all i will say, corrupt bastards, is what they are.

Old 12-28-2012, 10:21 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,854,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
That is why, i love your posts because of the truth. It is utter and ultimately bogos BS. Lets not even go by way of how Mexico treats illegal ailens in their Country. The hypocrisy, is great, but the BS is greater.

I had a mexican friend born in this Country who visited mexico with a bunch of decent hard working friends. Don't even want to tell you about the bogus charges they had on this poor American, of Mexican ancestory. It was terrible what the damn corrupt police pulled on him. Money is what got him out, that is all i will say, corrupt bastards, is what they are.
But your story really doesn't have anything to do with illegal immigration, does it? It is loaded with word biases however. Mexicans (unless they are "decent hard working" from the U.S.) = "corrupt bastards".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration