Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 08:43 AM

2,475 posts, read 2,077,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
Basically you are saying that an ITIN is always used to illegally work in the United States, which is not necessarily the case...
NO, Basically what I said is that those that filed with an ITIN received back $4.2B more than they had withheld. Follow the syntax of the sentence, which is discussing illegal ITIN users. Don't play your game with me, you know by now it doesn't work. If there was a way to show their filings with fraudulent SS numbers I would use that as well, however there is very limited data on that as we are both well aware of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2012, 09:04 AM

5,299 posts, read 4,850,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
NO, Basically what I said is that those that filed with an ITIN received back $4.2B more than they had withheld. Follow the syntax of the sentence, which is discussing illegal ITIN users. Don't play your game with me, you know by now it doesn't work. If there was a way to show their filings with fraudulent SS numbers I would use that as well, however there is very limited data on that as we are both well aware of.
What are "illegal ITIN users"? You used the term "illegal workers", and even were descriptive that they were being paid by the U.S. government for not earning enough "working here illegally". Is is possible to file using an ITIN, but not be working illegally in the United States?

Identify why something is evidently known as my "game" to you. What does that mean? Challenging statements that are being made by members of this forum when they can't substantiate what they say?

Old 11-21-2012, 09:11 AM

2,475 posts, read 2,077,177 times
Quote:
What are "illegal ITIN users"? You used the term "illegal workers", and even were descriptive that they were being paid by the U.S. government for not earning enough "working here illegally". Is is possible to file using an ITIN, but not be working illegally in the United States?

Identify why something is evidently known as my "game" to you. What does that mean? Challenging statements that are being made by members of this forum when they can't substantiate what they say?
I don't know, why don't you tell me what they are since you are the one claiming it.

Do you really want to go down this road with me? You have admitted to the $4.2B illegals receive using ITIN numbers when I brought it up in an OP. Now, don't sit here and attempt to play word games by imposing something said that wasn't.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,728,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby2012renter View Post
I came with a tourist visa, my dad came with a work visa.

I'm tired of explaining everything all over again. If you want to know more about me, read all my posts from the beginning and you will understand.

Yes I have 2 citizenship, is there a problem? If you didn't know that is possible to have 2 citizenship google it.
Even less of a problem for you. If you are a German, there is no way you can claim that people are starving in the streets back in your own country and so you must be allowed to break our laws to live the good easy life here.

And actually you couldn't claim that excuse if you were from Mexico or Central America either because it's not true that people are all starving to death in those countries either.

If I went to your country Germany, I would be expected to abide by it's laws. When it would be time for me to go home, I should go home -- wouldn't you agree?

Old 11-21-2012, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
...If I went to your country Germany, I would be expected to abide by it's laws. When it would be time for me to go home, I should go home -- wouldn't you agree?
I thought you said in an earlier comment that you had been to her "country" before?...

Old 11-21-2012, 09:25 AM

66 posts, read 76,010 times
We *mom , brother and I* we came with a tourist visa (how? well I have 2 citizenship 2 passports at that time we where living in another Country, so we have to enter the US with that passport and use our visa. My dad is not German so he only have 1 passport and if you didn't read my other post I said he came here with a work visa because he was transferred from a company in out Country to a company in the US. So when he came here the owner of that company was suppose to do all the paper work and my dad was suppose to start working within 3 months, after 2 months of being here that company declare on bankruptcy.

'
once again he came to work as a manager in a factory / company just like publix. After the company declared on bankruptcy he didn't have another choice other than work as a landscaping.

It's obvious that the more you make the more you pay, that's common sense. well at least we have been paying taxes.

well when I was receiving paychecks there said: FWH , Dental, Vision, MED, 401K, and Direct. As I said I have a real Social issued by the social security with my name.

I was underage when I came here! I started working at 18 and at that age I started declaring taxes, that amount is just an average, obviously if we are 3 and we all 3 were working for 3 years that amount have obviously increase. So we have been paying more taxes. At least we working with real SSN # not stolen ones, and we declare taxes, and we DON'T Send money to out countries like other people do. (which I'm against by the way)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
I don't know, why don't you tell me what they are since you are the one claiming it.

Do you really want to go down this road with me? You have admitted to the $4.2B illegals receive using ITIN numbers when I brought it up in an OP. Now, don't sit here and attempt to play word games by imposing something said that wasn't.
Why do you protest so much for what should be a simple answer?...

Quote:
I thought you said in an earlier comment that you had been to her "country" before?...
That was when the OP spoke of being latino. Later it came out this is a boo-hoo story of a German immigrant living here illegally -- and we're now supposed to think German citizens can't make it back home and let all Germans come here in unlimited numbers because it's just so impossible for them to make it in their own country?

Old 11-21-2012, 09:29 AM

66 posts, read 76,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I am well aware of dual citizenship. What other country do you hold citizenship in besides Germany? Latina isn't a nationality/country.

a south america country.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Answer this -- if an American is given a temporary visa to live or work in Germany -- or Mexico, or Honduras should the American abide by the terms of that visa?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration