Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What should Americans do to Bush, who wnats to FREE illegal alien rapists/murderers??
Impeach Bush immediatelly! 9 36.00%
Impeach Bush, strip him of US Citizenship and ship his butt to his beloved Mexico! 11 44.00%
Do nothing, he is right to look after illegal Mexican criminals. 2 8.00%
I do not know. 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 11:54 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,839,190 times

Advertisements

Enough is enough!! I am a Christian Conservative, a former Bush supporters!! This dumb ass people call Bush wants to FREE 2 rapists/murderers for the simple fact that the Mexican Consulates DEMANDS it and is sueing the US government!!

Bush would rather stand up for illegal alien criminals than for US Citizens!! Bush has already refused to build the US-Mexico border fence! Bush is a globalist! Bush is in love with illegal immigration and wnats them to be US citizens the next morning!!

Enough!! I am going to start calling my US Representatives (I live in GOP areas) so we can impeach Bush. I will no longer stand for this!!! I wnat Bush removed from office, stripped of his US Citizenship and shipped his ass off to Mexico, where he needs to be with the people he loves. He hates Americans. He needs to be in Mexico with the lovely criminal aliens he worships!!!

Here is the scoop:

The father of a 14-year-old girl who, with a classmate, stumbled on a gang and was raped, sodomized, then strangled with a belt and shoe laces wants to know why President Bush supports halting the execution of the Mexican national who confessed to killing his daughter.

Moderator cut: do not repost copyrighted articles

For the article, see: FOXNews.com - Father of Girl Strangled to Death Questions Bush's Support to Halt Killer's Execution - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Last edited by Yac; 12-13-2007 at 06:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2007, 11:58 AM

223 posts, read 605,203 times
errrr - surprise? ...Bush isn't a good guy? I never got why people on both sides of the aisle couldn't at least agree on that.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:15 PM

1,281 posts, read 2,371,122 times
Maybe bush should have labeled it a national security secret and you would never know and could blindly support him.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:46 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,165,507 times
I don't think you can impeach him for that. Impeachment doesn't really mean anything anyway; it's purely political...and just like the Senate failed to convict Clinton, so would the Senate fail to convict Bush. We've never forcibly removed a President from office in this country and we're not about to start now.

He's got less than a year and a half left. Congress just needs to obstruct him at every turn until January 2009.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:50 PM

3,955 posts, read 7,217,594 times
Its discusting to say the least! We need a nationalist president in the White House!!!!

Old 10-10-2007, 12:53 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,241,489 times
He was eager to put everyone to death when he was governor. He even put that Karla whatshername the axe murderess (who climaxed when she killed) to death after Pat Robertson begged him not to (she got right with Jesus).

is up with BUSH...can somebody print one of those Bush pesos again and we can all copy and paste them onto our emails to Congress and the White House?

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-10-2007 at 12:54 PM.. Reason: language

Old 10-10-2007, 12:54 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,241,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Its discusting to say the least! We need a nationalist president in the White House!!!!

Yep can you imagine Teddy Roosevelt's response to Mexico?

Old 10-10-2007, 01:01 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,617,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Enough is enough!! I am a Christian Conservative, a former Bush supporters!! This dumb ass people call Bush wants to FREE 2 rapists/murderers for the simple fact that the Mexican Consulates DEMANDS it and is sueing the US government!!

Bush would rather stand up for illegal alien criminals than for US Citizens!! Bush has already refused to build the US-Mexico border fence! Bush is a globalist! Bush is in love with illegal immigration and wnats them to be US citizens the next morning!!

Enough!! I am going to start calling my US Representatives (I live in GOP areas) so we can impeach Bush. I will no longer stand for this!!! I wnat Bush removed from office, stripped of his US Citizenship and shipped his ass off to Mexico, where he needs to be with the people he loves. He hates Americans. He needs to be in Mexico with the lovely criminal aliens he worships!!!

Here is the scoop:

The father of a 14-year-old girl who, with a classmate, stumbled on a gang and was raped, sodomized, then strangled with a belt and shoe laces wants to know why President Bush supports halting the execution of the Mexican national who confessed to killing his daughter.

Moderator cut: do not repost copyrighted articles

For the article, see: FOXNews.com - Father of Girl Strangled to Death Questions Bush's Support to Halt Killer's Execution - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
i am for my commander and chief right or wrong.
if he says rapist and murderers should be free i am sure he has a very good reason for it.
if he says our children should have a 3 trillion dollar debt to practice achievement with, he is my guy.
i am tired of all this criticism of our president
i really wish people would stop throwing all these facts at me.
i know in my heart that president george bush is always always right.
these wild accusations need to stop.

thanks
stephen s
san diego ca

Last edited by Yac; 12-13-2007 at 06:02 AM..

Old 10-10-2007, 01:09 PM

27,745 posts, read 16,258,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Yep can you imagine Teddy Roosevelt's response to Mexico?
"There can be no divided allegiance here" "We have room for but one flag, the American Flag" "We have room for but one language, the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people." Theodore Roosevelt, 1907
He might quote himself

Old 10-10-2007, 01:56 PM

457 posts, read 433,420 times
You are surprised? This is the same guy who will spend $7 Billion a month in Iraq to support Big Oil and vetoed a $35 billion(over 5 years) increase for child healthcare insurance coverage that was to be funded by taxes on Big Tobacco.

Not to mention Texas' "Driver Responsibility Law" "surcharges" for DWI's, driving without insurance and speeding. If the monies went to support victims of DWI's families or to prevent future occurences. But, where does it really go? Towards upkeep of the I-35 Corridor projects! Gotta keep those roads nice and maintained so that the 100+ American and mexican companies can freely cross the border with limited safety and cargo inspections!

The Bush administration will go down in History, bar none, as the WORST thing to have ever happened to our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration