Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What should Americans do to Bush, who wnats to FREE illegal alien rapists/murderers??
Impeach Bush immediatelly! 9 36.00%
Impeach Bush, strip him of US Citizenship and ship his butt to his beloved Mexico! 11 44.00%
Do nothing, he is right to look after illegal Mexican criminals. 2 8.00%
I do not know. 3 12.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 02:17 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,963,022 times

Advertisements

Why would he free them? Deport them or execute them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2007, 02:24 PM

457 posts, read 433,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I have NO problem with that, whatsoever.

Old 10-10-2007, 02:28 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,269,572 times
Like most people I feel all murderers and rapists should receive the death penalty within 5 seconds of the verdict. Take them out back of the courthouse and put a bullet into their brain and be done with it. This said we are in fact a nation of laws. If the police failed to allow him his rights then this is a question that needs to be answered. Remember when over seas our own troops, tourists, and gov employees have benifited from this very same international law so many would disregard.
I still think the criminals should be executed as soon as the investigation is complete.
Some anger should be directed at the police who disregarded a law they most surely know about. It is their incompetence that has led to this controversy.
As president Bush is compelled to look into the matter. I am curious however.
All the bush bashers bashing on him for this also bash on him for using torture to get information from terrorists, bash him for wire taps because of the illegality of such methods but when he actually obeys the law we bash yet again.

Old 10-10-2007, 02:32 PM

1,486 posts, read 4,162,971 times
Let the truth be spread! I would like to see this question presented to him, also it seems racist that he is doing this for only "certain" people. He will do ANYTHING he wants. now why cant the media publish more if this on the front page...I am sure its because they are not "allowed" to.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:01 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,839,424 times
Quote:
You are from the Bay Area and you want illegal alien murderers executed or deported???

I thought everyone in the Bay area wanted illegals given US citizenship tomorrow morning and all death row inmates freed-up the same day!!!

It is amazing there sane people in SF!!!! Thanks!

Old 10-10-2007, 03:11 PM

1,408 posts, read 4,869,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Its discusting to say the least! We need a nationalist president in the White House!!!!
Exactly. We need someone who'll put AMERICA first, and have American interests as his top priority—above those of Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Israel, EUrope, and especially the stinking UN!!!

Old 10-10-2007, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterNative View Post
Exactly. We need someone who'll put AMERICA first, and have American interests as his top priority—above those of Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Israel, EUrope, and especially the stinking UN!!!
Who would that be??? Unless we get a real patriot (NOT Hillary or America-hating Obama or some crazy globalist like Bill Clinton). The question is WHO??

I think Tancredo and Ron Paul would do a great job, but their chances are very slim.

Now what should we do to Bush??? He needs to be deported to Mexico and stripped of his Citizenship. See why Conservatives OPPOSE birthright citizenship?!

Old 10-10-2007, 03:30 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,963,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
You are from the Bay Area and you want illegal alien murderers executed or deported???

I thought everyone in the Bay area wanted illegals given US citizenship tomorrow morning and all death row inmates freed-up the same day!!!

It is amazing there sane people in SF!!!! Thanks!
Dude, I'm saying deport them or execute them. I'm from the Bay area AND Mexican. LOL! I'm 17 as well..

Old 10-10-2007, 03:31 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,282,413 times
Stick to the topic, this is beginning to go off on a tangent now.

Go to the 2008 Presidential Election Forum if you want to discuss the candidates, this thread is not the place for that discussion.

Old 10-10-2007, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Dude, I'm saying deport them or execute them. I'm from the Bay area AND Mexican. LOL! I'm 17 as well..
That is amazing. Now, the incredible thing is that Bush, a so-called "Conservative" has managed to deceive a whole nation. He is a John McCain liberal, no doubt.

What is so Amazing is to see Bush and the Mexican Consulate FIGHTING before the US Supreme Court to have these illegal alien gang member, rapists, and murderers set free!

It defies logic. Bush must be smoking crack or something. Or he is planning to retire in his beloved Mexico. Or he is trying to force a North American Union down our throats much faster than we expected!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration