Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 02:50 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,232,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
. Never denied there was millions of illegals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
But, we DO have untold millions living here in violation of our laws. That's a FACT. Sorry, you can't make that a lie.
Your responses make zero sense.

Old 02-23-2012, 02:59 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,670,009 times
Quote:
Your responses make zero sense.
You admit millions of illegals are living here. Yet, you try to deny their actual presence by using the lame excuse that they can't be identified. So, of course logical responses wouldn't make sense to you.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:02 PM

3,498 posts, read 2,232,617 times
Quote:
You admit millions of illegals are living here. Yet, you try to deny their actual presence by using the lame excuse that they can't be identified. .
Really, can you point out where I said that.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:34 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,670,009 times
Quote:
Really, can you point out where I said that.
Excuse #1
Quote:
How does a citizen know if their neighbors are legal immigrants or not?
Excuses #2 & 3
Quote:
I've met plenty of legal immigrants who don't speak English. The arriving middle of night as proof is ridiculous and makes no sense. I'm sure there are plenty of legal immigrants and citizens who live in crowded homes. Want to try again?
Excuses #4 & 5
Quote:
Strawman. Every example you gave of spotting an illegal immigrant can be said of legal immigrants or citizens, some of them are actually outrageous, moving in the middle of the night means someone is illegal? Illegals don't move in the daytime, are they vampires?? Try again, and try harder please. If you are in a park and see someone, how do you know they are illegal or not?
Excuse #6
Quote:
Another strawman. Never denied there was millions of illegals. How do you identify these illegal immigrants, say when you are in a store or in a park?
Excuse #7
Quote:
I keep on knocking down your strawman and you keep buiding him up. At least we both agree that it's difficult to identify citizens or illegal immigrants.
Excuse after excuse for why we can't possibly be certain a person is here illegally, while ignoring the fact that the ability to identify an illegal alien has no bearing whatsoever on their existence in this country. They are here, and everyone who hasn't been in a coma for the past 20 years knows they're here. You act like unless one can positively identify an illegal alien, or differentiate between a citizen and an illegal, that somehow negates their existence.

No, I can't say with absolute certainty that a particular stranger is an illegal alien. I don't need to. As proven, for the first time in U.S. history, we now have more ILLEGAL aliens than LEGAL immigrants. So, in a group of 5, at least 3 are here illegally. That says more than enough. Yet, you insist on quibbling over my ability, or lack thereof, to identify an illegal, as though that's somehow the most salient factor.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:39 PM

27,943 posts, read 16,467,000 times
Quote:
No, I can't say with absolute certainty that a particular stranger is an illegal alien. I don't need to. As proven, for the first time in U.S. history, we now have more ILLEGAL aliens than LEGAL immigrants. So, in a group of 5, at least 3 are here illegally. That says more than enough. Yet, you insist on quibbling over my ability, or lack thereof, to identify an illegal, as though that's somehow the most salient factor.
I was thinking about 9 out of 10 aba daba jibberish speaking mexican midgets are illegal. Does that make me a racist? No just pointing out the obvious and sick of the invasion.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:04 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,722,929 times
no we're not, i dont care who comes here

Old 02-23-2012, 08:14 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,347,632 times
what these Mexican hating brothers and sisters don't realize is that majority of the anti immigration crowd hates Blacks almost as much as they hate Mexicans. Don't believe me , go to their websites or other forums and see what they say about other issues

Old 02-23-2012, 08:27 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,884,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
what these Mexican hating brothers and sisters don't realize is that majority of the anti immigration crowd hates Blacks almost as much as they hate Mexicans. Don't believe me , go to their websites or other forums and see what they say about other issues

Or maybe you could provide a link? You don't get off by claiming something so vile without proof.

And it sure is great that you can make such broad sweeping statements about anyone that is pro law enforcement yet not speaking English amd living 20 to a house couldn't possibly set someone apart from the norms of this country.

I just gotta wonder where some people come up with this crap.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:32 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,884,844 times
Benicar I wish I could rep you again. Good God, don't people have any common sense anymore? I just came from another thread where this poster was also trying to argue semantics rather than the issue. Do they really think that helps or are they posting just to get their numbers up? Geez,,,REALLY?

Old 02-23-2012, 08:42 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,404,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
First off we aren't anti-"immigration" we are anti-illegal immigration and secondly where is your proof that those of us who oppose illegal immigration also hate blacks? I have the highest regard for black Americans so you can stuff your race card back in your wallet. I don't hate Mexicans either. I oppose their illegal presence here. Yeah, how about posting a link to these other forums. I have a feeling that it will probably be some white KKK site though and they don't represent the rest of us whites. How about I post a link to some reconquista, white race hating forums? Would they represent you? Oh, well.....never mind, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration