Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 03:58 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,901,981 times

Advertisements

Jasmen Gonzalez, Missing Oklahoma 10-Year-Old, Abducted, Stabbed To Death In Carrollton, Texas: Police

Quote:
Authorities have identified a family friend, 23-year-old Jose Sifuentes, as a "person of interest" in Gonzalez's death, WFAA reports.

Sifuentes, who is not a citizen of the United States, is in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 04:13 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,891,893 times
More Illegal filth, maybe Obama should invite him to the Whitehouse so he can hang out with Sasha and Malia ?

Old 10-31-2011, 04:23 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,875,327 times
So, as a "non-citizen", what is his immigration status?...

I'm not being coy or rhetorical (I don't know the answer myself), it's just that the definition of "non-citizen" could be a few different things...

Old 10-31-2011, 05:00 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,148,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post

I'm not being coy or rhetorical (I don't know the answer myself), it's just that the definition of "non-citizen" could be a few different things...
Right. Uhh, let's see here, he could be called a visiting
alien. undocumented immigrant or a migrant farm
worker.

Personally though, I would rather call him what he
probably is, an illegal alien child molester. (I would say baby killer, but, that might sound a little tough.)

Old 10-31-2011, 05:13 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,875,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Right. Uhh, let's see here, he could be called a visiting alien. undocumented immigrant or a migrant farm worker...
Legal Permanent Resident, Airliner Crew Member, etc...

As I say, "non-citizen" is not definitive on immigration status...

Old 10-31-2011, 05:42 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,148,971 times
Quote:
Legal Permanent Resident, Airliner Crew Member, etc...

As I say, "non-citizen" is not definitive on immigration status...
Who knows, you could be right. Legal Permanet Resident is possible perhaps. Somehow I don't think
he's going to be in the Dr., Lawyer, Arliner Crew catagory, but, I could be wrong.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:38 PM

574 posts, read 1,649,872 times
Quote:

Very tenuous at best!

Yes it can mean many things but to the media and government talking heads they are trying to coin new politically correct phrases for illegal alien.

Responses in blue above.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:40 PM

574 posts, read 1,649,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
Personally though, I would rather call him what he
probably is, an illegal alien child molester. (I would say baby killer, but, that might sound a little tough.)
BINGO! Another one allowed to come into this country for the benefit of raping and murdering children! Of course there will be plenty of illegal aliens or anchor babies on this site who will try to soften this thread with words of support for the SCUM!

Old 10-31-2011, 07:49 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,537,447 times
Sadly this is a local story for me...Carrollton is a suburb in the DFW area, and I also live in the DFW area. Very sad situation.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:58 PM

47,525 posts, read 70,052,176 times
Quote:

Non-citizen could be a legal immigrant if the standards on legal immigration have become that non-existent. One would hope that the government isn't intentionally allowing in murderers and thugs like this -- but we know how bad this government has become, it's very possible that you are right about this being a legal immigrant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration