Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 06:42 PM

25 posts, read 59,806 times

Advertisements

Would the upper end Perry homes hold up against these guys?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2012, 05:49 PM

47 posts, read 68,698 times
I have a Weekly home which is 18+ years old and it is leaking roof and side boards rotten.... too.

So what?

Old 07-22-2012, 06:55 PM

2,465 posts, read 5,804,646 times
You're disturbed mate. Go back to your wife situation and seek a shrink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30 year itch View Post
I have a Weekly home which is 18+ years old and it is leaking roof and side boards rotten.... too.

So what?

Old 07-22-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanw View Post
Huh? What is your problem with my home situation? I have freakin pics of my roof and rotting side boards too over the years but never thought to mention them until you objected to my noting them???

So now, how bout my back roof for my bedroom fireplace leaking???

Or, how bout the front roof over my so called only gutter area installed you Weekly?

And, what about the front between gutter area where a hole grew which allowed animals to enter my home and invade it?

LOOKS LIKE WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THE HOME PLACES WE NEED TO CHECK FOR BEING IN GOOD ORDER.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:11 PM

42 posts, read 162,016 times
I would go with Infinity. Yes, they are a smaller builder, but they are local and you will matter more to them as a customer than any of the other builders. Weekley is also local, but if you have any issue, you are still a person they won't know by name.

If you are looking at an inventory home and want some crazy discount, maybe village or Ryland will oblige you. But the moment you have any issue, don't expect anyone to jump and help you.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanw View Post
I'm not your mate dude.... and you need to probably go and check with a "shrink" as to the difference for your future wife.... cough.... good luck!

Old 08-16-2012, 09:20 PM

25 posts, read 59,806 times
So just bought a David Weekely there and can't say enough about Sandy and Jason (both of them). Nicest most down to earth people you will ever meet. If this is a sample of what to expect, I am happy I chose them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston