Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 04:17 PM

941 posts, read 2,310,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Anything I found in a clients house if they knew it was there or not, YES I have returned. Just because you lean that way doesn't mean everybody can reason it out to make theft OK or right. Some of us are honest and still try to live according at least SOME guiding principals. I really don't give a gray rats arse if you believe it or not. The opinions of thief's doesn't mean a whole lot to me.
Ok be a SAINT, step off in the other direction before things get heated joker!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 06:50 PM

12,082 posts, read 39,026,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.man View Post
Ok be a SAINT, step off in the other direction before things get heated joker!
Oh whoopie, Now a thinly veiled useless threat. welcome to ignore.

Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Oh whoopie, Now a thinly veiled useless threat. welcome to ignore.
Only a coward like you talks trash through the pc, then calls the cops when confronted. Go take your good values and morals and open up a church somewhere Clown! Get outta my face before the mods save you!

Old 11-12-2008, 06:55 AM

12,082 posts, read 39,026,584 times
Quote:
Only a coward like you talks trash through the pc, then calls the cops when confronted. Go take your good values and morals and open up a church somewhere Clown! Get outta my face before the mods save you!
Never asked a mod to help me. Don't need them to. Call me a coward if you want to, don't really care. Who is hiding behind their PC now? You.
Anytime you have the chones, come on up and talk face to face like you like to through the PC. I am willing to say anything in person I say online. No difference to me.

No more from me on this off topic foolishness, Sorry to everyone else on the thread.

Old 11-12-2008, 07:11 AM

Thank you, if you look back in this thread everyone here was giving their opinions on how they felt with no problem until you opened your mouth calling me a thief. Call me what you want to, what you think about me means the same as a steaming pile of feces. I don't wish to argue anymore about something I don't possess this discussion bores me. END

Old 11-12-2008, 07:12 AM

622 posts, read 3,119,875 times
Quote:
So everything you found in life that did'nt belong to you you returned it right .

Ummm, in someone elses HOUSE! Yes. You "found" something in someone elses house? lol Is that even possible?

In theri walls huh? Let me dig into your pockets and see if I "find" something. Oh look, a wallet! lol

Old 11-12-2008, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJersey? View Post
Ummm, in someone elses HOUSE! Yes. You "found" something in someone elses house? lol Is that even possible?

In theri walls huh? Let me dig into your pockets and see if I "find" something. Oh look, a wallet! lol
Whatever another clown . You touch my pocket you'll need a new arm.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Whatever another clown . You touch my pocket you'll need a new arm.
Wow. I didn't mean to be offensive. Just trying to make a point.

So you can go into someone's house with xx amount in your hands and leave with xx PLUS more stuff? How can you walk into someone's house and leave with more stuff than you came in with? Yes, I would agree it's stealing. If it weren't stealing, you should feel comfortable with telling the homeowner "Hey, look what I found in your wall. I'm rich! " See ya. Oh, btw, I won't be coming back to work on your house anymore becuase, frankly, I don't need the money. BYE!"

Funny, no one talks tough with me in real life.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJersey? View Post
Wow. I didn't mean to be offensive. Just trying to make a point.

So you can go into someone's house with xx amount in your hands and leave with xx PLUS more stuff? How can you walk into someone's house and leave with more stuff than you came in with? Yes, I would agree it's stealing. If it weren't stealing, you should feel comfortable with telling the homeowner "Hey, look what I found in your wall. I'm rich! " See ya. Oh, btw, I won't be coming back to work on your house anymore becuase, frankly, I don't need the money. BYE!"

Funny, no one talks tough with me in real life.
Go away "crumb"

Old 11-12-2008, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Go away "crumb"

Sorry.

Just one question: How do you know you can rip off my arm if I were to go into your pocket? You don't know what I look like. I may be a very big and strong guy who can overpower you.

I'll assume you are a big strong and powerful man yourself and can possibly fight very well or you may not have written those words.

I don't like to fight, so I would probably never have a confrontation like that, but I do find it odd that one can make a statement like that on the internet without seeing the other person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House