Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2008, 08:57 AM

12 posts, read 43,360 times

Advertisements

I found the following apartments and was curious if anyone knew anything about them. Are they located in good areas, well maintained, or should I stay away?
Thanks in advance.

Palmetto Place -- Our Location

Pebble Creek in SOUTH CAROLINA - Apartments for rent | ApartmentFinder.com

The Chimneys in SOUTH CAROLINA - Apartments for rent | ApartmentFinder.com

Greyeagle in SOUTH CAROLINA - Apartments for rent | ApartmentFinder.com

Kensington in SOUTH CAROLINA - Apartments for rent | ApartmentFinder.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 09:26 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,854,398 times
Have you looked at the ratings on Apartment Ratings - Apartments for Rent with Ratings and Reviews from Actual Renters ?

My experience with this site is that the reviews are skewed toward those with a complaint, but the complaints can be insightful. Happy tenants tend to not search out away to express their happiness as much as unhappy tenants want to complain.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:52 AM

1 posts, read 2,597 times
I live near Palmetto Place and that area is pretty good. It's along East North St./Old Spartanburg Rd. which could be a little noisy depending on which apartment you lived in. I'm not sure about how management is since I've never lived there though. Other than that, I'd have to agree with Art123 about looking at websites with apartment ratings.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:51 PM

26 posts, read 154,608 times
I had a friend at Greyeagle who wasn't happy. The apartment had lots of breakins with cars and people loafing around. She wasn't happy at all!!

I am the Preserve @ Woods lake and pay a LOT. I am planning on moving since they have been bought out by a new company. They don't keep up the properties like the other company. I have to BEG to get anything fixed! I am close to the lake and bugs are an issue. You can NEVER get them to spray! I know it's not the help who works here. They are great. It's the new company limiting what they can and can't do.

I don't know much about the others you have listed

Good Luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area