Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2007, 01:15 PM

5 posts, read 17,813 times

Advertisements

Hello!

I am moving to Greenville this summer and am having a difficult time deciding on an apartment to rent. There are so many to choose from!
I would appreciate any advice/feedback from others who know the area or have lived in one of the apartment complexes listed below.

- Walden Creek
- the Vinings at Roper Mountain
- Caledon Wood
- Crestmont at Thornblade
-Thornblade Park
-Estates at Bellwood
-The Preserve at Woods Lake
- Brighton Park
-Beacon Ridge

I came to Greenville a few weeks ago and visited some apartments including Caledon Wood, The Vinings and the Carlyle. I liked Caledon Wood, the staff was very friendly and they had great floorplans/amenities.
The Vinings was also nice it is a newer complex, beautiful landscaping, nice pool etc.
I would be more than happy to give more details on the apartments I visited- just let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2007, 11:24 AM

26 posts, read 201,183 times
Default Preserves

My husband and I visited the area last year and looked at the Preserves at Woods Lake...

they have a very nice community and from what I can recall the apartments were very large...they have crown molding in the rooms...high ceilings...and many windows so everything seems very bright...

I had my heart set on living there but have decided to go with another complex because of the rates...maybe we can upgrade to the Preserves in the future...

best of luck in your search...

~Katy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area