Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2007, 08:34 AM

14 posts, read 58,579 times

Advertisements

Where can I find a unique rental in great location
I will only be in Greenville a few weeks each month til I sale my home.
But looking for a lease for 6 month or 1 year.
Looking for loft ,seperate cottage, or something special,
Located downtown or close by.
If it needs work let me know as I might be able to do repairs as part of rent
I have excellent credit and I'm quite and clean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2007, 07:04 AM

609 posts, read 1,626,521 times
will be lucky to get a 'cottage' in Greenville city limits lol

there's a studio rental place off Hayward Road somewhere I believe

Old 10-15-2007, 09:45 AM

14 posts, read 58,579 times
Sojones

I have been watching this site for a few months and you are a legend.
You do a great job informing others without over stating your personal opinion.

Was hoping to find something different, a 1 bedroom loft downtown or a seperate studio over someones garage. I want to learn the area before I buy
so I am going to visit some more before I buy.

PS, I'm a realtor from Chicago and now in Florida and planning to work in Greenville, is there still room for a realtor to work and make money.

Thanks again

TedSoldIt.com TheTedTeam Ted Guarnero

Old 10-16-2007, 08:40 PM

6,908 posts, read 22,635,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyG View Post
Sojones

I have been watching this site for a few months and you are a legend.
You do a great job informing others without over stating your personal opinion.

Was hoping to find something different, a 1 bedroom loft downtown or a seperate studio over someones garage. I want to learn the area before I buy
so I am going to visit some more before I buy.

PS, I'm a realtor from Chicago and now in Florida and planning to work in Greenville, is there still room for a realtor to work and make money.

Thanks again

TedSoldIt.com TheTedTeam Ted Guarnero
Hey Teddy, I am from Chicago too. There are lots of places around that would fit your needs, but I'm not sure there are any downtown. Most places are 10-15 minutes from downtown so its not like you would be commuting from Grayslake to the Loop (oh the Edens is under construction now). Are you looking for something you can move your furniture into or do you want something furnished? We rented a nice 2-bedroom furnished apartment for 2 months when we moved here. Costs about the same as a hotel and they do have smaller apartments available. Most come with washers/dryers too. DM me for more info.

Old 01-23-2015, 11:55 AM

1 posts, read 4,079 times
I need a nice one bedroom space for 2 -3 months. Looking for a house to buy in the Greenville area, and I need a place just until I find the perfect house and go through the closing process. I let my apartment go in December and need a place ASAP.
I have a well-trained, obedient English Bulldog which stays indoors.
Please contact me at 903-521-1573

Old 01-24-2015, 09:14 PM

12,638 posts, read 32,250,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline Maxfield View Post
I need a nice one bedroom space for 2 -3 months. Looking for a house to buy in the Greenville area, and I need a place just until I find the perfect house and go through the closing process. I let my apartment go in December and need a place ASAP.
I have a well-trained, obedient English Bulldog which stays indoors.
Please contact me at 903-521-1573
Check Craigslist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area