Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2014, 09:45 AM

5 posts, read 3,459 times

Advertisements

Hi my husband and I are wanting to relocate, not sure on where yet. We have two young girls so we will need a safe place with great schools. I have lived in the same place my entire life and we are looking for a change. My husband does factory work and can also do construction or siding work. I have been a stay at home mom for several years, but I have done customer service or call center jobs. I would love to find a town that is small but has job opportunities. I would love some place that stays pretty warm year round, nothing to humid or to cold. We are looking for a 3-4 bedroom house around 100000. Please let me know if there is any place out there that would meet my criteria or if I should look for something different Thank you

P.s I am terrified of tornadoes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.