Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2009, 06:43 PM

54 posts, read 204,651 times

Advertisements

I did a search and only came up with a few old things so I thought I would start a new thread.

Has anyone lived in this community? I've been to the website and it seems nice. I've been there and it is a possibility for my fiance and I to move there. It was between Marine Creek Ranch and Saginaw, but the Saginaw location was right behind railroads and the flour mills.

I'm wondering if the hiking trails, pool, fishing dock, etc are as nice as they seem and if it is a heavily traffic feeling when you live there. I realize there are lots of houses because it is a mega development, but it may be a better choice than the sparse Saginaw neighborhood because of location.

Anyone have any input?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 04:48 PM

32 posts, read 134,303 times
Yes, also interested to buy there. Anyone has some experience in these developments?

Old 04-08-2009, 03:38 PM

683 posts, read 824,773 times
I am now wishing that we had bought in Marine Creek Ranch rather than where we are (a little further in to the north). I haven't really checked out the amenities and I'm not sure where that walking trail is but I drive through there almost every day and it looks like a real nice neighborhood and a good area to me. One draw back might be the one way access on Hwy 820. You have to go to Azle Ave. to loop around and that intersection can be a cluster at times.

Old 06-24-2010, 10:22 AM

2 posts, read 3,098 times
marine creek is a very peaceful area no traffic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth