Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2008, 02:10 AM

95 posts, read 355,822 times

Advertisements

Hows the area with the zip code 33912 in Fort Myers? After looking at the prices of the homes around that area, i notice they are pricey. What do you think? I am looking forward to moving to Fort Myers in the future so any good/bad things about 33912 would be apreciated. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 06:53 PM

1,210 posts, read 3,282,813 times
Default zip 33912

hey, that's my zip!

just the other side of the airport on Daniels.

everything is newish and feels very safe

that being said, we are in gated

short run down to the trail restaurants

check out Paseo!

Old 08-31-2008, 09:25 PM

13 posts, read 76,435 times
Well it WAS my zip before it was changed. The area you are calling 33912 is I believe southeast Fort Myers still. The other zip that is nearly the same area is 33966 (my new assigned zip)

South Fort Myers is the handiest part of town. The center of civilization in Lee county is about the intersection of Cypress Lake Drive and Winkler Road. So, the point is that you are near the middle of it all if you are around the Daniels Road area. Things are more expensive in that area though. South Fort Myers to Bonita is higher in cost. There are pockets of communities that are less expensive but certain crime and other issues rise as prices fall, naturally. The post before me mentions Paseo. Paseo is NICE but expensive. The condos right now or rather casitas whatever start at around $261,000 and the fees are $471 a month. I went last week and looked myself. They are great looking but that nearly $500 mth is a killer. Are you wanting a house or a condo in that area? My advice to you is to get as far south in Lee County as you can. It is a buyer's market here on housing.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:05 PM

1,210 posts, read 3,282,813 times
Default Paseo South Fort Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodsterin_fl View Post
Well it WAS my zip before it was changed. The area you are calling 33912 is I believe southeast Fort Myers still. The other zip that is nearly the same area is 33966 (my new assigned zip)

South Fort Myers is the handiest part of town. The center of civilization in Lee county is about the intersection of Cypress Lake Drive and Winkler Road. So, the point is that you are near the middle of it all if you are around the Daniels Road area. Things are more expensive in that area though. South Fort Myers to Bonita is higher in cost. There are pockets of communities that are less expensive but certain crime and other issues rise as prices fall, naturally. The post before me mentions Paseo. Paseo is NICE but expensive. The condos right now or rather casitas whatever start at around $261,000 and the fees are $471 a month. I went last week and looked myself. They are great looking but that nearly $500 mth is a killer. Are you wanting a house or a condo in that area? My advice to you is to get as far south in Lee County as you can. It is a buyer's market here on housing.
Expensive but check out the after-market or drive around looking for signs in windows....I know of one flat going for under $200. I bought from the developer below $200 a few months back. Make an offer.

You do indeed need to add up the HOA, taxes + CDD and garbage with eyes open. The townhouses are in a quad around a sub-neighbourhood pool that is just in the backyard of everyone in the block. VERy very unique. Only the quad towns and flats have this feature.

The Casitas are semi detached which each have a small private courtyard. Casitas and single family homes have use of the town centre and community resort pools, tiki bar, theatre, pub, library...and so on...all gated which the ladies of my tribe insist on.

The Stock family has very deep pockets, so no worries that the development is going to go under before it is completed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area