Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2010, 03:51 AM

46,317 posts, read 27,139,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Chucksnee, you are wrong, and here is why

These people fall into the category of people who have full sleeve tattoos. Fact.

Must fall into either of the two categories. Those that have full sleeve tattoos, or those who do not have full sleeve tattoos. Fact.

Must fall into either of the two categories. Those that have full sleeve tattoos, or those who do not have full sleeve tattoos. Fact.

Every person must fall into one of these two categories. Those that have full sleeve tattoos, or those who do not have full sleeve tattoos. Fact.

It's not that hard to understand.
It must be hard to understand....because for some reason you cannot figure it out....

Where are you getting your facts from? Are these your ideas?

O.K. so with your facts....then the following must also be true...

When you become of age (15 in some places) you must get a drivers license, would you consider this a fact....it sure seems like it with your theory....

Fact is, just becasue you become legal to drive does not mean you must have a DL....

I'm not sure why you keep playing words...you have taken your OWN definition of ONE word, and completely turned it into an I'm right and you are wrong....I'm still not sure how you done that....or why you think that your definitions are correct and mine are not....

Not sure why you say everything (becasue you say it) is fact...

I believe you need to get a life beyond this website...FACT....

Old 04-27-2010, 06:17 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,315,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
It must be hard to understand....because for some reason you cannot figure it out....
LOL...you too

Quote:
Where are you getting your facts from? Are these your ideas?

O.K. so with your facts....then the following must also be true...

When you become of age (15 in some places) you must get a drivers license, would you consider this a fact....it sure seems like it with your theory....

Fact is, just becasue you become legal to drive does not mean you must have a DL....
In what way does that logically follow? Having or not having a tattoo and being forced to get a driver's license are not analogous at all.

Quote:
I'm not sure why you keep playing words...you have taken your OWN definition of ONE word, and completely turned it into an I'm right and you are wrong....I'm still not sure how you done that....or why you think that your definitions are correct and mine are not....
Well, that's because I'm right and you are wrong. Sometimes I'm wrong. It's not then end of the world to admit. But these isn't one of these cases.

Listen, I in no way meant for this to turn into a 10 page 3 day pissing contest. In your original post

Quote:
No doubt in my mind that "MOST" people will regreat getting full sleeve tats when they are older...the people that will not regret them are the people who do not want anything more than to work at the local cornor store....
you said that "Most people will regreat [sic] getting full sleeve tats...the people that will not regret them are the people who do not want anything more than to work at the local cornor [sic] store". That was was what I took issue with.

In writing this sentence you have divided the entire population into two groups, people who regret getting full sleeve tattoos and people who do not regret it and want nothing more than to work at the corner store. According to your statement no one can exist who doesn't fit into one of these two groups.

Now, I don't think that you actually believe this. But that IS what you wrote and is what I was trying to point out. I think it was a mistake on your part. Nothing more. People make mistakes, I make mistakes. In this case you made a mistake. That you keep arguing with me about it leads me to believe that either you don't see the logical error that you made or that you do see it and just refuse to admit it.

I'll try again.

Most lamps are on...the lamps that are not on are off.

This is the exact same as your statement only using lamps instead of people with full sleeve tattoos.

Every lamp is either on or off, do you agree?

Quote:
I believe you need to get a life beyond this website...FACT....
It may be a fact that that is your belief, however, it takes two to tango so the wide net of any dispersion you are trying to cast at me probably catches you as well...

Old 04-27-2010, 07:10 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,882,628 times
If u're religious u know this body isnt your property .. if u're not then its your life your body do whatever u wish to .. paint yourself checker ..shove a shovel behind .. shave your body with a lawn mower .. grow a horn .. transform yourself into something totally weird say like that squid faced charachter from Pirates of the carribean series or anything at all .. EXPRESS YOURSELF .. no offence meant for those who call it ART ..im an artist and i know exactly where to draw the line .. doesnt mean i'll point fingers at people and tell them whats right and wrong .. i've got no right to thump my opinions and thoughts solely based on judgements and facts .. here we are to discuss an art form as an issue .. some like it some dont .. big deal ..to each their own ..could have said it politely ..but i just wanted to vent my frustration ..only because i couldnt have them ..sigh .. lol

I am I am, I am I am
I think I am I think I am
I'm glad I am
I'm proud I am
A real religious man

As I realized
The mightiest friend
Can separate
A chance from fate
Cause you have all I need to take
That's why I think I am I am
(whoa)

Cause I have prayed I just behave
Cause saints and sinners
Are quite the same
Cause it's my temple
The whole wide world
That's why I think I am I am

I am I am, I am I am
Think I am
I think I am
I'm proud I am
A real religious man

I am I am
I am I am
I pray I am
I feel I am
Oh Lord I am
God knows I am
A real religious man

I am I am,
I am I am
I pray I am
I feel I am
Oh lord I am
God knows I am
A real religious man

Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

Old 04-27-2010, 08:45 AM

I love being wrong....because that is how knoweldge is gained....

However, in this case...you used your own definition of a word that I used in my statement...which, you were wrong in assumeing that there is only one definiation of the word...yours...and thats it...

The lamp theroy is useless also....the lamp does not have the option to do something...

Everyone in the world has an option...the either want a tattoo, have a tatto, scared to get a tattoo...again 3 definitions...

A driver license.....when you turn 15 you are allowed by law to aquire a drivers permit....you have the option...(stick with me here)

Option 1. Get the drivers license
Option 2. Do not get the driver license

AND HERE IS THE KICKER

Option 3...decided NOT to do either and take public transportation...

That is how it logically flows....

Old 04-27-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
I love being wrong....because that is how knoweldge is gained....
That definitely shows.

Quote:
However, in this case...you used your own definition of a word that I used in my statement...which, you were wrong in assumeing that there is only one definiation of the word...yours...and thats it...

The lamp theroy is useless also....the lamp does not have the option to do something...
I disagree

Quote:
Everyone in the world has an option...the either want a tattoo, have a tatto, scared to get a tattoo...again 3 definitions...
1) that's false. You left out most other options.
2) everyone who wants a tattoo, has a tatto [sic], or is scared to get a tattoo falls into one of these two categories: has a full sleeve tattoo, or does not have a full sleeve tattoo.

I don't understand how you can't grasp this.

EVERYONE either has a a full sleeve tattoo or they do not have a full sleeve tattoo.

If they want one, they can HAVE a full sleeve tattoo, or NOT HAVE a full sleeve tattoo
If they are scared to get a tattoo, they can HAVE a full sleeve tattoo, or do NOT HAVE a full sleeve tattoo
If they have a tattoo, they either HAVE a full sleeve tattoo, or do NOT HAVE a full sleeve tattoo.

Can you agree with that? If you can't agree with that, can you tell me a person that does not satisfy either condition of HAVING or NOT HAVING a full sleeve tattoo?

Quote:
A driver license.....when you turn 15 you are allowed by law to aquire a drivers permit....you have the option...(stick with me here)

Option 1. Get the drivers license
Option 2. Do not get the driver license

AND HERE IS THE KICKER

Option 3...decided NOT to do either and take public transportation...

That is how it logically flows....
LOL

This is not a kicker. Because the person who 'decided NOT to do either' also falls under option 2. A person who does not get a driver's license, and decides to take public transportation, is a person who did not get a driver's license.

Old 04-27-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
If they want one, they can HAVE a full sleeve tattoo, or NOT HAVE a full sleeve tattoo
If they are scared to get a tattoo, they can HAVE a full sleeve tattoo, or do NOT HAVE a full sleeve tattoo
If they have a tattoo, they either HAVE a full sleeve tattoo, or do NOT HAVE a full sleeve tattoo.

LOL

This is not a kicker. Because the person who 'decided NOT to do either' also falls under option 2. A person who does not get a driver's license, and decides to take public transportation, is a person who did not get a driver's license.
Yes I will agree with that....ONLY BEACUSE you put THREE OPTIONS...You said it yourself...

By your OWN admission...YOU just said there are 3 types, I say more...

Thanks for the long and WAY to drawn out argument....and all to prove me correct....by your own admission.....

Good bye....

Old 04-27-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Yes I will agree with that....ONLY BEACUSE you put THREE OPTIONS...You said it yourself...

By your OWN admission...YOU just said there are 3 types, I say more...

Thanks for the long and WAY to drawn out argument....and all to prove me correct....by your own admission.....

Good bye....
You've got to be kidding.

I've come across a lot of people on this forum who's intelligence I called into question, but I'm sure that most of them could tell the difference between the numbers 2 and 3.

Filihok to brick wall: A person either has a full sleeve tattoo or does not have a full sleeve tattoo. There is no other option.

Filihok to brick wall continued: There are a bunch of categories of people with full sleeve tattoos, for example:
People who regret getting full sleeve tattoos, people who also have other tattoos, people who don't have other tattoos, people with red hair, people with no hair, people with 10 fingers, people with other than 10 fingers, etc
There are a bunch of categories of people without full sleeve tattoos, for example: People who are repulsed by full sleeve tattoos, people who think full sleeve tattoos are super-sexy, people who enjoy anal sex, people who are vegetarians, people with red hair, etc

But EVERYONE either has a full sleeve tattoo, or does not have a full sleeve tattoo

Old 04-27-2010, 06:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,465,558 times
its not a style its the mark of the beast. look at the behavior you want more proof? i was just at the laundry mat, omg.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 04-27-2010 at 07:13 PM..

Old 04-27-2010, 06:49 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,243,400 times
It's going to be hilarious seeing 84 year old grandmothers in the future with tramp stamps..

Old 04-28-2010, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
its not a style its the mark of the beast. look at the behavior you want more proof? i was just at the laundry mat, omg.
Here comes the devil to get you, run and hide.

Spoiler
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty