Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:17 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,418,481 times

Advertisements

Yes only beige if you are also beige. I have flesh toned (chocolate) undies to wear with my light-colored clothing. I think Bali sells chocolate-colored bras and panties in various styles that are “invisible”. You can probably get them at Target, JCPenney, Sears etc.

The lack of chocolate-y intimates used to be a real problem, and after years of being forced to wear black undies as the "invisible" substitute, I finally amassed a big collection of cocoa-colored underwear! I notice more retailers have a dark brown colored undies that are reasonably well-made. I had to buy dye-able silk slips and dye them chocolate, though. Couldn't find natural-fiber dark-colored slips anywhere...

I also agree with the person about the pantyhose. I would not wear them personally, but I agree with the sentiment that if your pants are made of a thin material, panty lines will be visible. If the material is more hefty, but just see-through because of the color versus the dark skin, then you can wear panties and be okay. If the fabric is thin or flimsy, I would suggest a different outfit or a long jacket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 12:40 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,468,609 times
Fleshcolored.

And if you want - (even if you don't need it - one of those girdle control things that are waist to knee that smooth everything out - control top panty hose if you don't want that extra pinchy girdle on) - then nothing is bulging, pinching or rolling.

Old 06-18-2009, 12:52 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,061,104 times
I have these fabulous invisible nude colored thong panties from Victoria's Secret that I wear under everything, but especially under white. You can't see them at all.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:09 PM

285 posts, read 928,138 times
My vote is pantyhose, nude or beige.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:41 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,460,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I have these fabulous invisible nude colored thong panties from Victoria's Secret that I wear under everything, but especially under white. You can't see them at all.
Those panties sound gorgeous! I love white pants. So fashionable in summer. You just have to make sure the fabric is not too thin.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:51 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,919,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Going to a fancy smancy luncheon tomorrow. Had bought a very nice white pants suit a month or so ago. Couldn't wait to wear it and it's perfect for the occasion. But I tried it on a few minutes ago and noticed that whatever undies I wear will be very obvious. Sooooo....what now? Wish the pants had been lined but aren't. The top is a white,short sleeved, cute cute jacket.
A nude colored thong will work.

Old 06-18-2009, 01:53 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,919,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I'm toned so no movement -LOL and I was thinking I'll end up wearing panty hose and no panties. The weather is still cool enough to wear hose. For later,when it gets warmer, I'll be better prepared and will have bought the correct undies for those pants.

as for you............LOL...........
Pantyhose seem like they would be too hot. But that is just my humble opinion.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:42 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,705,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
A flesh coloured g-string.

That is what I would suggest.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:42 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,557,490 times
Nude colored boy shorts or thong.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:43 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,705,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillz View Post
Pantyhose seem like they would be too hot. But that is just my humble opinion.

Uggg and pantyhose give you a weird shape and stick out the top That is a no!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty