Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 12:25 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,266,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
A make over is basically a way of advertising for their make-ups...but no requirement to buy anything. Of course they would like you to and as a rule you do end up buying at least something if not many items. There is a big difference in some of the quality make up products but with items like mascara---drug store ones are just as good. Infact some are even made by the same manufacters--crazy, I know! But true! I use to work in cosmetology and learned a lot about the products sold! I do prefer to buy the majority of my make-up from department stores and get quality products for most of my make-up needs! I'm talking about the liquid and face make-up and some of the eye products. Lipstick is a must to buy a good product---usually sold at department stores!

I like dept. store foundations (Clinique) and sometimes their lipsticks as well. I also tend to like their "blusher" type products. With eye make up, I prefer the drug store brands actually. As far as lipstick, I also like Clinique, but really, I have done just as well with some by Revlon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty