Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 01:38 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,349,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
It is amazing to me that any man on the planet thinks for second that women get implants for men.

We get them for ourselves.
Who said that in this thread? Trust me, my ex-wife got them for herself. Get them, more more than one pair. I don't care. Just don't expect every guy to like them or want to be with a woman that has them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 01:54 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,743,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
If you had read my post you'd know that my ex-wife got them, and I didn't tell her what to do. I can't help it if I didn't like them. I think they are a ridiculous and vain thing to do to one's body and are akin to narcissism. Plus, they are ugly and feel nasty, but whatever floats your boat. The OP didn't mention anything about telling a woman what to do with her body, and I think it's quite telling that you reduced the argument to something that has not even been mentioned in this thread. You want them or already have them, more power to you. Just don't expect every guy to like them.
I don't have implants and I don't want them. When I was dating, I'm sure many men wrote me off because I don't have big boobs. So what? I wrote off lots of men for reasons that mattered only to me.

I'm just tired of these threads where men make declarations of what they do and do not like about women's bodies and women's fashion choices. I guarantee you that not a single woman who reads these comments cares about what some internet stranger thinks of her or any other woman. Not a single one.

Every time I see one of these threads I think of some dumpy, doughy guy who can't get a date sitting at his computer and railing on about women's makeup (too much or too little), boobs (too big or too small), hair (too short, too long, wrong color), weight (too fat or too skinny), etc. etc. etc. And the fact is, no one cares what he thinks.

The threads have very little to do with fashion or beauty and for the most part are misogynistic rants about how women don't live up to men's expectations of what they should look like. If the OP gets to talk about how fake boobs are a turnoff, I get to talk about how guys who think they're entitled to an opinion about what a woman does with her body are a turnoff.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:03 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,666,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Nothing worst than seeing women with cleavage that defy gravity and they always have to wear something that shows it off. "Look at me!!"
How much do those talking implants cost, and do they say anything else besides, "Look at me!!"

Old 04-03-2015, 02:09 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,051,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
How much do those talking implants cost, and do they say anything else besides, "Look at me!!"
What?

I want a penis implant that says "look at me!!"

Old 04-03-2015, 02:14 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,761,583 times
A good example would be, Iggy Azalea got them done. She wasn't after the attention, she just wanted to look better she didn't get some double or triple D, just some average size to balance out her looks I guess.

She wasn't wearing anything to show it off lately so I'm ok with her. But being at NYC I often see women getting them to compete with others in the food chain.

A vendor I deal with sends over a female account manager who looks very professional and has 2 of her shirt unbuttoned to show off her implanted cleavage. I'm sure it was worked well for her in business.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:18 PM

102,255 posts, read 108,215,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy2Mia2Atl View Post
You'd be surprised at how many women actually have implants and go unnoticed. You are talking about just the obvious ones.
This. I know a couple of women who were a small A cup (if that), who got boosted up to a B. No one would ever guess they had fake boobs.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:24 PM

1,242 posts, read 1,693,091 times
So are you opposed to breast implants or the attitudes / actions of the women who get them?

I guarantee there is going to be a difference between a woman who wants bigger breasts to "show off" vs a woman who wants larger but not unnaturally large breasts, wants to correct lopsided breasts, or wants to regain fullness after breastfeeding kids.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:29 PM

11,165 posts, read 7,995,532 times
If penis augmentation were both viable and affordable ... Men would be flocking to plastic surgeons.

Old 04-03-2015, 02:48 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,743,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
A good example would be, Iggy Azalea got them done. She wasn't after the attention, she just wanted to look better she didn't get some double or triple D, just some average size to balance out her looks I guess.

She wasn't wearing anything to show it off lately so I'm ok with her.
Oh thank goodness for that!!!

Old 04-03-2015, 02:59 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,800,688 times
Nothing "worst," huh?

How dare these big boobed women cross your line of vision and cause you such emotional distress. I mean, for them to expect you to avert your eyes is really asking a lot, isn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty