Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 12:44 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
I am not a fan of boob jobs, but most women I know who have gotten them do not "show them off". Perhaps for this reason, you would not know unless, well, you know. I have no idea what they look like outside of clothes because they are always covered. All these women say they were either super flat or very uneven, but I don't know if that is just an excuse they feel a need to use.

The women I know who do show them off a bit...yes, you can tell they are fake. Their SOs dont seem to mind though.
There are 2 types of showing off, one that wears revealing clothing and the other one is the more popular one which is wearing body hugging clothing to show off their figure. I much prefer woman like Gwen Stefani who could stand up to others that she has no chest and proud of it.

Iggy Azalea got it done and she didn't order some Double-D but she got it so she could look better in her usually tight clothing. That's a form of showing off.

Same with a guy with big biceps wearing those tight UnderArmor shirts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 12:59 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
Life is makeup, going naked and plastic balls under skin
LoL. Apparently, some guys don't have a life other than revolving around women.

Old 06-05-2015, 01:07 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I've seen enough to be pretty good at detecting them. Real ones aren't suppose to look perfectly identical. Fake ones have obvious gaps and unnatural hangs.

It's clear that they are harder to detect fully covered because push up bras looks similar.

Whenever I am at a bar with guys we pick out those with fake ones.
Lol... Sitting around with the "guys" picking out the fake breasts. Always a brides maid ... Never a bride.

Old 06-05-2015, 01:24 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,307,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
That's practically the definition of a pedophile. Only very young woman have natural breasts that are truly perky.
Again, tell my wife that! LOL! I think that has to be a myth, or my wife is just extra special. Oh yeah, she IS extra special. Never mind!

Old 06-05-2015, 01:33 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
There are 2 types of showing off, one that wears revealing clothing and the other one is the more popular one which is wearing body hugging clothing to show off their figure. I much prefer woman like Gwen Stefani who could stand up to others that she has no chest and proud of it.
Did you know that having natural E, F, G-cup etc. makes any clothing into curve? It is not showing off, it is because that is how the fabric behaves. No matter how much lose fabric it has, it goes near to tummy from breast and makes a curve.

Or then if thick fabric enough which stays on its own that makes a balloon

Also why to blame a woan for wearing regular t-shirt just because that shows a curve?

Please don't demonize boobs just because they are big. Some people with natural big cups cannot choose what they got. Also men and society should think twice, you never know that person with big breast could be preast, a virgin, asexual, impotent,feminist or something else less sexy.

Boob size does not define woman, her brain defines her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty