Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 03:27 PM

21 posts, read 86,289 times

Advertisements

when watching project runway it seems unfair that even when you do something wonderful and unexpected *like that licorish dress* you still lose! its like they want u 2 take chances but not try 2 change the perception of what it should be........anybody else think that 2?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2008, 08:04 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,648,278 times
It's really a crap shoot with the judges. Gillian did not lose, hers was deemed one of the best outfits on that particular episode. I think they liked Rami's dress better, as it was more detailed in its construction. I would have given her first place because it was made entirely from candy, and very difficult to put together. Overall, a very good series. Rami, Gillian and Kit are the designers I like best, also Chris (he seems somewhat immature, but likable).

Old 01-15-2008, 08:19 AM

1,271 posts, read 4,025,477 times
She did well but Rami's construction was better.She is till very talented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzeehouse View Post
when watching project runway it seems unfair that even when you do something wonderful and unexpected *like that licorish dress* you still lose! its like they want u 2 take chances but not try 2 change the perception of what it should be........anybody else think that 2?

Old 01-15-2008, 02:14 PM

253 posts, read 1,107,462 times
I agree with that Rami's dress was consructed better than Gillians however both dresses were nice. My husband also thought that Gillian should've won b/c it was made of candy but I thought Rami should've won & I thought he would win b/c Zac Posen was the guest judge. IMO Zac Posen's designs are similar to that dress that Rami designed. I have a Zac Posen dress that I love that is similar to the colors & the flirtiness of the dress that Rami designed.

Old 01-15-2008, 06:27 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,388,867 times
That was by fair my favorite episode this season. The last one with the girls and the prom dresses was awful. That red dress looked awful.

I was ready for the "spit lady" to go home.
Santino and Jeffrey got away with being "out-of-the-box" because they're designs weren't boring or poorly made...but that brown dress was just a mess.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:17 PM

3,941 posts, read 14,724,056 times
On the latest episode, I thought that Kevin and Christian made the best dresses while the ugly one with multi-colored rhinestones was awful.

That one won and Christian and Kevin were last. Kevin was eliminated.

Weird judges!

Old 01-15-2008, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBanany View Post
On the latest episode, I thought that Kevin and Christian made the best dresses while the ugly one with multi-colored rhinestones was awful.

That one won and Christian and Kevin were last. Kevin was eliminated.

Weird judges!
If you are talking the Prom dresse the ones I liked were Rami & Sweetpeas. Christian & Kevin's were horrible IMO but I thought Ricky was pretty bad to & I thought he should've left. He is not as strong of a designer as Christian or Kevin.

Old 01-16-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibound-Yorkiemom View Post
If you are talking the Prom dresse the ones I liked were Rami & Sweetpeas. Christian & Kevin's were horrible IMO but I thought Ricky was pretty bad to & I thought he should've left. He is not as strong of a designer as Christian or Kevin.
I'm tired of Ricky period. I'm sure he's going to be crying tonight as well

Old 01-16-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I'm tired of Ricky period. I'm sure he's going to be crying tonight as well
I couldn't agree with you more! I cant stand Ricky. He is so dramatic. I don't like Christian too much either but at least he's talented. He is also still so young so that accounts for his cattiness. Ricky on the other hand seems like a catty bitter mess that is old enough to know better.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:47 PM

The episode last night was good but I wanted Rami(sp?) to leave. I didn't like his attitude and the dress he made looked very similar to the green prom dress he made.

On the other hand, I can't remember anything Kit did. None of her designs stick out in my memory - good or bad.

AND it looks like Ricky is crying AGAIN in next weeks previews!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty