Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 09:10 AM

21 posts, read 86,205 times

Advertisements

ah true i just loved the licorice 1 more! hey did you guys see the lastest ep? denim fever!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2008, 03:38 PM

3,941 posts, read 14,711,936 times
I thought most of the designers did a terrific job on the Levi's 501 Challenge. I realized how funny Chris is and I'm glad he got to come back. He's my favorite!

Old 02-11-2008, 03:16 PM

i think chrsitian jullian and ummmm ah chris should be in the final ! i think jullian shouldve won the latest challange i mean cooooome onnnnnnn! it looked great and it was sporty and i loved it american girl come fighter/slutty perfect! haha even though chris' bottoms were really cute i thought the top of it looked a bit cheap...... christians made my jaw drop like wows that was cl! lace n leather it looked classy yet a bit biker ^^ ricky's was a bathing suit and bad colour wtf happened 2 remi's!? a debbi taunt dress eaten by a garbage disposal and given to a blondie gal!!!!!in my opinion lols

Old 02-16-2008, 03:27 PM

5,835 posts, read 5,199,376 times
I would like to know what is so wonderful about Michael Kors? Have you seen his clothes in your local dept. store lately? Personally, his stuff looked cheap to me...like Target quality. Many not so popular designers have created lines for Target which made me see the resemblance. Your thoughts?

Old 02-16-2008, 06:10 PM

I have a Michael Kors polo that I bought at Von Maur for $50. It fell apart.

I thought Sweetpea's "Peacock Dress" was really good. Too bad she was eliminated. I really liked her. I think Rami shoul have gone because he does the same old thing... draping!

Old 02-16-2008, 06:34 PM

5,835 posts, read 5,199,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBanany View Post
I have a Michael Kors polo that I bought at Von Maur for $50. It fell apart.

I thought Sweetpea's "Peacock Dress" was really good. Too bad she was eliminated. I really liked her. I think Rami shoul have gone because he does the same old thing... draping!
I so agree. I love the little guy (Christopher?)'s designs but he is so annoying as well as the girl that loves making jackets. Who do you think will win?

Old 02-26-2008, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffle View Post
I so agree. I love the little guy (Christopher?)'s designs but he is so annoying as well as the girl that loves making jackets. Who do you think will win?

mmm thats christian ^^ i love christian hes so funny hes said fierce like 8 zillion times but he seems a blast! jullian aka the jacket girl seems almost to safe to me like kara saun! you know that the clothes are going to be perfect and sophisticated which isnt going to suprize at all so i dont think she will win..... rami ehhhh uckky drape this drape that predictable chris or christian will win the show chris almost seems like a one trick poney though while making gawjus dresses they all seem to have the same structure and feel and im sorry but i like something fresh ...........christan is my favourite hes cl loud mouthed and fresh granted his designs have a heavy 8o's influence but as shown in the art challange he can totally rock anything and make it his own ^^

Old 02-27-2008, 12:08 PM

1,271 posts, read 4,022,661 times
Your observation is right on point . I am a true Kara Saun fan but I can see how she can be seen as safe. I do think her Bryant Park showing was a nice attempt at "suprizing" us though . Christian is the perfect fit for the fashion industry in my opinion, but something tells me that Chris will prove to be serious competition, just like Jay (season 1). Jillian is the poor man Uli or Chloe Dao .

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzeehouse View Post
mmm thats christian ^^ i love christian hes so funny hes said fierce like 8 zillion times but he seems a blast! jullian aka the jacket girl seems almost to safe to me like kara saun! you know that the clothes are going to be perfect and sophisticated which isnt going to suprize at all so i dont think she will win..... rami ehhhh uckky drape this drape that predictable chris or christian will win the show chris almost seems like a one trick poney though while making gawjus dresses they all seem to have the same structure and feel and im sorry but i like something fresh ...........christan is my favourite hes cl loud mouthed and fresh granted his designs have a heavy 8o's influence but as shown in the art challange he can totally rock anything and make it his own ^^

Old 02-28-2008, 06:27 PM

Well, my Chris is gone and it makes me sad but making clothes out of human hair was just a little too wild for me. I doubt you'd see that in any Macy's window!

I think it's either gonna be Christian or Jillian. Mostly Jillian.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjones1976 View Post
Your observation is right on point . I am a true Kara Saun fan but I can see how she can be seen as safe. I do think her Bryant Park showing was a nice attempt at "suprizing" us though . Christian is the perfect fit for the fashion industry in my opinion, but something tells me that Chris will prove to be serious competition, just like Jay (season 1). Jillian is the poor man Uli or Chloe Dao .

why ty ^^ chris used human hair and ewwwwwww that nasty -he seems to be an up incoming haute couture designer so ill b watching for him ^^- christian is just FIERCE ^^ hes my favourite and he won i love his feathered and chiffon wavy numbers they were darling and beat out some of chris' dresses any day rami's golden dres was stunning also ^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty