Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 08:32 AM

6,457 posts, read 7,789,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpskiing View Post
Have you seen the Boxer Briefs from UFM Underwear for Men?
They are quite unique. You probably have not seen anything like it before. I know I had not.

They have a unique drawstring system for adjustable support. I think the drawstring system has a patent pending. I bought a pair and I absolutely love them. And yes they have the fly as well.

I like to have good support and I could not find any boxer briefs that gave me that support until now. Also I find that through the laundry, most of my underwear loose support.

I am going to buy 5 more pair. (They give you a great discount if you buy at least 5 pair)

Their website is Underwear for Men| Mens Underwear - Adjustable Pouch by UFM Briefs and Boxer Briefs.

I got my on Amazon.
They were very highly rated and I now I can understand why. Here is the link. http://amzn.to/1xoqNq8]

John
A draw string!? I want less stuff and complication. That looks idiotic. I have very plain but supportive underwear without all that kaka hanging off of it.

I have no issues with support. It's the useless and ugly flap I don't like, it complicates and makes things ugly. These underwear are even worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2014, 04:58 PM

24,470 posts, read 10,804,014 times
According to SO going commando will eliminate your problems.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:11 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-fused View Post
A draw string!? I want less stuff and complication. That looks idiotic. I have very plain but supportive underwear without all that kaka hanging off of it.

I have no issues with support. It's the useless and ugly flap I don't like, it complicates and makes things ugly. These underwear are even worse.
You are high maintenance aren't you.

The flap is still around because it works and is wanted from the majority of buyers. If it didnt then I suspect underware companies would do away the extra expense of the design.

I suspect only those with stubbies have an issue with the flap and well this guy:

Old 12-29-2014, 10:23 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,215,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-fused View Post
I wear a suit to work. Everyday. So you don't undo your pants? You use the zipper only, then dig inside, snatch the flap, then dig inside in there again, pull out your wilie make sure it clears your pants, and then after your done work backwards to get it back in? I honestly would not have guessed that anyone does that.

And there is usually a bit of drip at the end too. Doesn't the urine get on your pants? And isn't there a good chance that your hair (or worse yet...your skin) will get snagged on the zipper?

I can think of an endless amount of issues.
I don't have any underwear with the opening. I thought only "tighty whiteys" had those? I haven't worn those since I was a kid lol!

And when I did wear those, I thought trying to use the flap was more work than just pulling them down a bit, so it made no sense.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
I use the flap. It's needed for boxer briefs, since the method of taking the little guy out the side only works with short briefs.
I don't think you're going to "dazzle" anyone by calling it your "little guy" lol!

Old 12-29-2014, 11:23 AM

4,212 posts, read 6,899,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I don't have any underwear with the opening. I thought only "tighty whiteys" had those? I haven't worn those since I was a kid lol!

And when I did wear those, I thought trying to use the flap was more work than just pulling them down a bit, so it made no sense.
I don't wear those and have not since a kid either. However, I don't think I have ever seen or owned underwear that did NOT have a flap of some sort..

Old 12-29-2014, 11:43 AM

6,457 posts, read 7,789,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
You are high maintenance aren't you.

The flap is still around because it works and is wanted from the majority of buyers. If it didnt then I suspect underware companies would do away the extra expense of the design.

I suspect only those with stubbies have an issue with the flap and well this guy:
Read my posts...I'm quiet the opposite of high maintenance.

And I completely disagree that the majority of people use the flap, again, I think it's the opposite.

Not that it's relevant but perhaps I do have a stubby...but perhaps like all your other thoughts, it's quiet the opposite.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:11 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
I find it nearly impossible to navigate through that small opening.

Old 12-29-2014, 02:54 PM

1,963 posts, read 5,619,937 times
those old Jockey tightey whitey's with the Y overlapping flaps was soooo frustrating. I don't know how any guy could maneuver their manhood through the maze of fabric, all while trying to hold it in at the urinal because you've had 1 too many cups of coffee. The weirdest underwear i've come across is some Korean or Japanese brand that separate pouches for your sac and another for your manhood. It's like a bondage sex costume.

Old 12-29-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokingGun View Post
The weirdest underwear i've come across is some Korean or Japanese brand that separate pouches for your sac and another for your manhood. It's like a bondage sex costume.
Go on.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty