Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2015, 06:44 PM

750 posts, read 643,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurst 4 View Post
Some men just have poor taste.
That woman is more thick than fat. Her stomach appears on the flatter side.

Black guys would love her lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2015, 06:46 PM

Quote:
"Larger" is very subjective.

Most model thin women are NOT attractive.....please eat a cheese burger so you don't die on me girl! Men can tell who is supposed to be tiny due to genetics and who is tiny because they don't eat and starve themselves.

Medium curvy builds and thick/voluptuous builds never leave you guessing. You know she eats, you know she is healthy. You know if we had a kid together they would be healthy. I'm not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure thicker/curvier women have higher amounts of estrogen as well, thus why some men who can "smell" it are intoxicated by them and the 'skinny mini' is left alone.

Just my humble opinion of course.
There are different types of models ie runway and swimsuit / car show etc.

The latter are not skinny (generally)

Old 06-07-2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
This is what is typical of 2015 "swimsuit" models. I should know, we covered up our free 2015 calender at work with a 2004 one it was so bad. This girl needs at least another 20-30 pounds......

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...hspart=mozilla
This girl does not need any more pounds. Unless its just a few to make her butt pertrude out even more lol

Genevieve Morton Swimsuit Photos, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2015

Old 06-07-2015, 07:31 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
You very well may be. Which proves nothing as no one is saying there are not fit attractive men who like fat women. You just happen to make up a tiny % of men who have a fat fetish.
It indicates your stats are a steaming pile of because if you consider this discussion a sample there are far more than 5% of respondents who have voiced attraction for overweight women.

Quote:
Pretty sure that study hasnt been done as it is common sense. However, you are more than welcome to go out to town and ask 20 fit men of which I would guarantee 18 of them would say they prefer fit women with nice assets.
Translation: I can't support my claim because I'm just assuming. As for your invitation, I don't need to. I'm not the one making a claim I can't prove, you are. My suggestion: either support your claim or admit you are just making a very uninformed assumption.

Quote:
No one said a fetish is not a legitimate attraction.
A fetish is by its very definition something considered unusual. Therefore to dismiss anyone who is attracted to overweight women as having a fetish is to display a very limited understanding of attraction and once again, make some pretty uninformed assumptions.

Quote:
What men find attractive is not wide. If that was the case beauty, fashion, tv, swimsuit, magazines, etc would not all have the same type of woman on them.
The media packages what the media prioritizes. It is not necessarily an accurate picture of reality. If you think otherwise...well...I guess that wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
What men do have is a wide range of preference.
This is what I said. If you can't discern the meaning of my statement and think this is any different, AND you are not being intentionally obtuse, then I just don't know what to tell you. You're just not on the same level as I am. Not anywhere close.

Quote:
A PREFERENCE for BBW has emerged?!?
That's what I said. Questions?

Old 06-07-2015, 08:13 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
I dont think everyman has settled. Plenty of men who got a gf early in life, got married, etc. Plenty of men that never go out, never had a gf, etc.

I was talking about normal men that have been single and who went out regularly during their single years trying to meet women. Of those men, pretty much all of them have settled one time or another.

Guys just dont go out every night and land hot women. Real life doesnt work that way unfortunately, even for the best looking guys.

But you are free to think what you want
This post is a non-starter. I'm not making a claim that guys go out every night and land "hot" women. (Hot is in quotes because it is subjective.) I'm taking the concept of settling and weighing in from my perspective. Don't put words in my mouth. I realize you don't seem able to keep up with me on an intellectual level, but own your inferiority. Don't stoop to assigning arguments to me that I'm not making.

Old 06-07-2015, 09:37 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,049,648 times
Quote:
Some men just have poor taste.

Hnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

Old 06-07-2015, 11:32 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
I only look down on people who let other people's opinions about appearance influence who they choose to date.

Old 06-07-2015, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I only look down on people who let other people's opinions about appearance influence who they choose to date.
True, only opinion that matters is your own.

In addition, I hope people are not letting "looks" be a driving factor in choosing a mate. In reason ofcourse, obviously no one is saying dating someone you deem as ugly.

Give me a simple, down to earth, friendly, average looking girl with a great smile over some super model with a bad attitude / personality.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:13 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,174,100 times
Something that has been mentioned on this thread - but that also really needs to be emphasized - is that a "big women" definitely means different things to different people.

I've mentioned that I'm a guy who is extremely attracted to large BBW's & I date them exclusively - so here's my take on this:

-Women like Christina Hendricks (actress), Kim K., the late Marilyn Monroe, etc. are not big or plus-sized in any way. Yes, they are somewhat voluptuous & curvy, but that's it. I'm tired of people putting CH, Kim K., and other "curvy" women in the same category as women like Rosie O.D., etc.

And, Rosie O.D. is not the best example of a big woman. No disrespect or insult intended towards her, but she is somewhat "mannish", and so may not be someone even guys that like me (that are attracted to big women) are into. However, I'm sure she could care less what I (or any other guy) thinks of her.

A better example of a big woman is the plus-sized model Tess Holiday (as mentioned in another thread)- I find her an extremely attractive, large BBW.

Old 06-09-2015, 02:22 PM

14,764 posts, read 8,093,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

True.
So what? Who cares what other people think. Be true to yourself...what you think, is what matters....not what anyone else thinks.
You will drive yourself crazy worrying about what everyone else thinks...you are never going to get the approval from everybody on anything....somebody will always judge you over this or that, and there is nothing you can do about it....but I know this, you can change to please the person standing to the right of you, and the person standing to the left of you won't approve until you change it back to the way it was, when the person to the right of you looked down on you....so you will never please everybody, and you will have lost yourself, in the process, somewhere along the way. It's not worth it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty