Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 02:41 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,275,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Why not pick a very attractive BBW and put her against an average looking small or medium built woman? Alba is well known for her beauty and is a celebrity. Neither side needs the deck stacked for you to see that your guess that the smaller woman would win overwhelmingly is wrong.

id have to know what you consider to be big.

I think shes hot but i don't understand why its commonly thought that white guys would be ashamed to be seen with her. I've seen women built like that with white guys around here. And just to be clear that woman's shape is not common. So there aren't a lot of women like that around pining for white guys to pay attention to them or worrying what mama will think if they come home with a black man so to. If her butt is all real she is lucky. A lot of women carry excess weight in less desirable places.
I've seen women with her body type a lot... That picture doesn't show the true picture. Dresses and clothes can conceal fat in the waist and with shape formers that slim the waist down it's easy for a wider overweight women to look like her in dress. In fact I've seen women that were overweight look the way she does in a dress. And I see white men with this type as often as I've seen black men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2015, 03:16 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,790,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
I do not know why guys who date larger women are looked down upon.
If anything, I admire those who can look deeper than skin deep.
I get what you are saying, really but it to me it implies that a man cant just see a larger woman as attractive first just as he might a smaller woman. The initial reaction can be just as superficial as someone who is only looking at the outside and chooses a different build of woman.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
I've seen women with her body type a lot... That picture doesn't show the true picture. Dresses and clothes can conceal fat in the waist and with shape formers that slim the waist down it's easy for a wider overweight women to look like her in dress. In fact I've seen women that were overweight look the way she does in a dress. And I see white men with this type as often as I've seen black men.
Yeah you're right. I started thinking about body shapers and such right after i posted that. Would have to see her....well you know, to be sure. But i still think shes got a better shape then average and she doesn't have a heavy pudgy face or belly or arms where lotd of women carry weight.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:19 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,828,198 times
Quote:
She looks plus size more than she does thick... I'm thick and my waist is not as wide-in fact my body is not as wide. Thick is typically a small waist and larger hips and curvy frame. She has large hips but she is pretty wide. No she's not BBW to me, but she is bigger than thick...to me... I do think her body is desirable to a good amount of men and not just blsck men.
Not really an assman, it is nice if there's nothing else- such as her, but not really my type.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:21 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,974,219 times
I just read a study that said that slightly overweight women live longer than men who mention it.

Old 06-13-2015, 03:22 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,828,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
? Who we talkin bout here
This black guy liking that kinda thick white girl, with fat ass gif...

Old 06-13-2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah you're right. I started thinking about body shapers and such right after i posted that. Would have to see her....well you know, to be sure. But i still think shes got a better shape then average and she doesn't have a heavy pudgy face or belly or arms where lotd of women carry weight.
She has a pear shape so she most likely is carrying the weight in the bottom half and her lower belly which makes it easier to conceal. Traditional pears typically look like Alicia keys-small up top and slim arms with a larger bottom half. But a lot of women are apples or bananas and tend to either gain weight mostly in the stomach and upper area or all over.

Old 06-13-2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
Not really an assman, it is nice if there's nothing else- such as her, but not really my type.
I am hardwired to think a woman like her is attractive. Shes not the only shape i like but still i cant get around or over it. So when someone says they dont think she (or anyone in general shaped like that) is anything special i have to wonder what is. Maybe a smaller version of her? I just dont get how any man could not like hips and butt. Too much of it, i can understand especially if its artificial. There's always a line and every person gets to draw their own. But to me this whole discussion boils down to liking the things that make women...women. And please don't think I'm picking on you or your post or your personal likes but i don't get why some men get so...antagonistic about what other people find attractive. Unless you like women rail thin with no curves at all i don't get how some people could be so unable to accept the fact that a thicker, curvier woman is even more attractive then some. I don't see that as a fetish.(i know you didnt say that) To me and only me i think it is more fetishist to like extremely skinny rail thin women, women who weight train to become extreme body builders or women who are so heavy and so obese that they want them to grow even larger. Like the "my 600lb life women." Liking a bigger butt or a bigger chest then the next guy? Come on.

Old 06-14-2015, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
Lol! It's ok, there are plenty of women that dont have Butts anyway so there are plenty of men that prefer other features. The last man I was with was a black man that was typically partial to white women and only liked boobs. It was weird dating him because he didnt seem into the a$$. But he started making comments about it often and as soon as he got the chance he was all up on that. It was actually pretty fun. He's my friend on facebook so he's back to white women with big boobs and no butt but he was a temporary convert. I've never understood why men like big butts anyway.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:49 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,195,242 times
Quote:
Lol! It's ok, there are plenty of women that dont have Butts anyway so there are plenty of men that prefer other features. The last man I was with was a black man that was typically partial to white women and only liked boobs. It was weird dating him because he didnt seem into the a$$. But he started making comments about it often and as soon as he got the chance he was all up on that. It was actually pretty fun. He's my friend on facebook so he's back to white women with big boobs and no butt but he was a temporary convert. I've never understood why men like big butts anyway.
Big butts just look shapely, and good view from the back I suppose. Like big hips and boobs. Alot of times, those are the main areas. Boobs, Butt, Hips. I assume, it's just what some guys feel is womanly. Just like how some women love buff men. My cousin thought muscles looked ugly. And another woman I talked to said muscles was just defined fat. But I love muscles, long as it's not overkill.

So women with hourglass shapes and full features, without the big stomach, just tend to draw more attention as more womanly. But sadly, it triggers guys sometimes, so the women with those killer curves will be approached by tons of guys wanting to get laid, 1st and foremost. Almost like an animal instinct to wanna get with the women with all the curves in the right spots. The hourglass is the one seen as the sexiest I believe. Like how some women equate muscles with manly/virile.

A girl I talk to says she's got an hourglass shape, and big butt included. She likes to dress and show off her curves, but says majority of men she meets only want her for sex. She tries building something and wants commitment, and the guys usually don't stick around long when she doesn't put out. The last guy she was with for 2 years as a mistress and sex buddy, whom she left because he only saw her as a free hooker, meanwhile had 2 girlfriends he dated over her. According to her, both girls were ugly, with 1 being fat, and the other having no curves.

I have no butt myself. I look shapely in the front, got boobs and hips. But no butt, which I hate. Just 1 of the many things I am self-conscious about. I had a nice butt....when I was 40 pounds heavier. After losing the weight, the butt went with it. lol

Last edited by HappyRain; 06-14-2015 at 12:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty