Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 08:22 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,415,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawkward11 View Post
What is skinny to you mean? You use it as if it's underweight or something skinny canbe used for people of a healthy weight too.

And how do I know? Well it seems plausible personally.
Skinny to me means there's no meat. Iggy has meat with a small waist.

Definition of Skinny:
1: resembling skin
2a : lacking sufficient flesh : very thin
b : lacking usual or desirable bulk, quantity, qualities, or significance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2014, 10:17 AM

459 posts, read 769,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Skinny to me means there's no meat. Iggy has meat with a small waist.

Definition of Skinny:
1: resembling skin
2a : lacking sufficient flesh : very thin
b : lacking usual or desirable bulk, quantity, qualities, or significance
Everyone has some meat on them.

But medically speaking to have a low percentage of fat for a woman it has to be under 20%.

I think she's likely under 20% because I have body fat percentage of about 14% and am the same dimensions inreverse. If we want to get technical she's likely highly low in fat or "meat".

Old 11-05-2014, 12:23 PM

2,441 posts, read 2,613,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Fat grows on the hips and back of arms as well as thighs of female. Her weight gain in those areas are unnatural because the fat distribution doesn't make any sense. Your fat storage does distribute evenly on your body and her's isn't natural.

I believe it if she has a gut, thick thighs, and a meaty arm but she does a pretty flat stomach which shows her metabolism is still very high burning fats as a 23 year old so there's no natural cause for her to have so much fat storage in the rear and thighs.
No, not if you're a pear it doesn't. A pear has a perfectly flat stomach, thin arms and big thighs and bum. Just like an apple can quite a stomach without gaining on their arse. Off the top of my head Charlotte from SATC is a pear.

Old 11-10-2014, 05:15 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,761,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theropod View Post
She's skinny with a booty.
Which is unnatural because having a big booty is a sign of aging metabolism and she ain't old. Young girls with big butt are usually big along with their belly and necks. Your body decides where fats stores go and she's got too many places where there aren't any fats.

It's possible she wanted to imitate black women from the voice to the body shape. That's her inspiration.

Old 11-10-2014, 06:20 PM

4,570 posts, read 5,442,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justawkward11 View Post
I'm asking because I just heard the song booty. And she called skinny girls a "bone" but I swear to me she looks skinny to me. I could wear probably the same dress size as she could if I were her height and I'm considered skinny. Plus her weight is at about 20 by most sources and she has a 23" waist with a small bust. She just looks really wide to me. Well I don't get why she'd say that about skinny girls when she's just as flat chested? So I just wanted general opinion on this?
She's skinny but she has one outstandingly amazing booty. I think that is what she is referring to when she talks about girls being skinny - having no booty at all. Her booty is awesome.

Old 11-10-2014, 06:55 PM

17,560 posts, read 39,213,061 times
I had to google who she is - she is only 24??? Cuz she looks about 15 year older, and not very attractive. Her body also looks unnatural. Huge butt, no boobs -plus, I read she had plastic surgery to get it - She shouldn't be dissin' anyone........

Old 11-10-2014, 07:42 PM

4,570 posts, read 5,442,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I had to google who she is - she is only 24??? Cuz she looks about 15 year older, and not very attractive. Her body also looks unnatural. Huge butt, no boobs -plus, I read she had plastic surgery to get it - She shouldn't be dissin' anyone........
You "read" it so you believed it? This just after googling her right now? What is your source?

Last edited by Kings Gambit; 11-10-2014 at 07:57 PM..

Old 11-11-2014, 08:12 AM

17,560 posts, read 39,213,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
You "read" it so you believed it? This just after googling her right now? What is your source?
Eh, I've seen pictures all over the net - here is one:

iggy-pre-butt | Celeb Dirty Laundry

There are plenty if anyone even cares enough to spend time researching. I was just curious. The fact of the matter, these women claim it's "all natural" because in a way it IS - they are just getting fat/collagen injections to swell up their a$$. It's a big craze right now, Brazilian butt lift, I even hear ads for it where I live! Not like the ones who come by it naturally and/or pump their way up in the gym. This chick seems to be a Minaj wanna-be - another fat-injected freak. Whatever. She looked so much prettier before, IMO.

Old 11-11-2014, 08:40 AM

37,702 posts, read 46,121,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_DC View Post
Sorry but she has butt implants or fat injections. You don't suddenly grow an ass like that from a flatish behind in 2 years while the rest of your body stays perfectly thin.
You have very little knowledge about the female body. She isn't skinny, not by a long shot. She has boobs, and a big a.s.s. White women with such proportions are certainly not the norm, but they absolutely are out there. There is a gal at my gym - just an ordinary-looking white girl, that has a rear end that you could literally sit a beer can on. Not fat, normal boobs, and a HUGE ass. It happens. It's genetics more than anything else. And there is a second one, a younger girl, with almost as large a but, but very very slim - normal-sized boobs, but a really out-there butt...and she knows it too. She's a strutter. I think she is her biggest fan.

Old 11-11-2014, 08:44 AM

37,702 posts, read 46,121,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Which is unnatural because having a big booty is a sign of aging metabolism and she ain't old. Young girls with big butt are usually big along with their belly and necks. Your body decides where fats stores go and she's got too many places where there aren't any fats.

It's possible she wanted to imitate black women from the voice to the body shape. That's her inspiration.
The ignorance here is just astounding. Have you people never walked into a gym?? I mean, really??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty