Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 11:11 AM

5,381 posts, read 8,690,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post
I don't know any quality white guys who like Asian women, only guys on the internet who seem to have no choice or old guys who end up traveling to Asia to marry women they can't communicate with.
You're obviously very young and not so experienced. I have a few neighbors, "quality white guys," who are married to intelligent English-speaking Asian women.

Visit California when you get a chance.

Last edited by pacific2; 06-10-2014 at 11:25 AM..

Old 06-10-2014, 11:12 AM

31,063 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Still doesn't change the fact that said features are not actually "White", whatever the hell that means (nobody can agree).
Thats really 'Percieved' White features. There are many women throughout Africa and East Africa specifically, that have features that many would call 'white' features.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:23 AM

877 posts, read 1,316,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Thats really 'Percieved' White features. There are many women throughout Africa and East Africa specifically, that have features that many would call 'white' features.
East Africans are generally mixed...

And even then, if the skin isn't light, their features will not be considered 'white' And we all know what white features mean.

Sure, a few 'ethnic' (which none of you seem to take issue with that exists) are good on non-blacks because it makes them appear exotic. Ex: Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian

But put those features on a black person and well, you can easily find the perception of those same women with an easy google search.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific2 View Post
You're obviously very young and not so experienced. I have a few neighbors, "quality white guys," who are married to very intelligent English-speaking Asian women.
Sure, of course you do. The Rupert Murdochs of the world. I.e the less attractive guys with little opportunity.

I do find it odd how quickly white guys (especially those with yellow fever) seem to rush quickly here to say white guys who date Asian girls are quality/desirable. There seems to be no upset attitudes towards my reference that Robert DeNiro and other guys who date black girls are rejects. How typical. Just an observation.

Look, I think some of you are way into trying to justify the opposite of reality. Even if the media were geared at white men predominantly, why does it matter? Why do people try to demonize those who prefer their own?

I'm not white and I prefer my own kind of guys. I live in a predominantly wealthy, WASPy area and go to a PWI & I'm in a sorority and of course socialize with mostly wealthy, white men. Those same guys do want the typical blond hair, blue eyed girl. Why? those women are trophies in their culture.

Just as light skin women with a nice hair texture, small lips and straight noses are a trophy to black men.

To act as if there isn't a universal standard of beauty is delusional

Old 06-10-2014, 11:33 AM

5,381 posts, read 8,690,013 times
Quote:
Sure, of course you do. The Rupert Murdochs/George Lucas of the world. I.e the less attractive guys with little opportunity.
Okay, I see you just want to automatically discount whatever I have say. BTW, George Lucas is married to an African American, not Asian woman, Mellody Hobson:

Crain's Chicago Business : Subscription Center

Old 06-10-2014, 11:37 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Is it just me or is anyone else getting a twist on the ole Nyanna trope here?

Old 06-10-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific2 View Post
Okay, I see you just want to automatically discount whatever I have say. BTW, George Lucas is married to an African American, not Asian woman, Mellody Hobson:

Crain's Chicago Business : Subscription Center
And my point still stands that the white men do do generally date out are not quality.

And I know he's married to a black woman and it was said he received hell for it among his circle of friends and that they never did and still don't accept his wife.

But you (as a white guy) are only offended by my comment about white guys dating Asian women, which is understandable. It was a simple observation that white guys are quick to defend and get upset over that pairing, but not other couples. Perhaps because white men-black women is extremely uncommon. And who wants to claim the rejects that stoop that low, ya know?

Either way, back to the topic. I'm sure this goes against the politically correct rules of not discussing race on this website. I'm not white either, so I don't understand why this would offend anyone.

Last edited by coffeendonuts; 06-10-2014 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 06-10-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Is it just me or is anyone else getting a twist on the ole Nyanna trope here?
One of the posters on here already accused me of being whoever that is. And no, i'm not that person. You probably won't believe me, which is cool. But i'm not on the internet to become e-bffl's with anyone or to debunk e-myths of who I am

Old 06-10-2014, 12:06 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
I'm actually decent looking and attractive
& quite like being mixed.
So is everyone on the Internet.

Quote:
So no, no self hate. I'm being realistic in what is preferred in society. Most
posters on here(the website) are Caucasian, so most will prefer their own or
they'll slowly climb down the racial hierarchy when they can't
get what they want.
God...........you just can't help yourself. I'd think you might be Eliot Rodger in drag but he'd have to be posting from beyond the grave..............
Quote:
This whole question is based on the premise that white women are the standard
of beauty, so why not answer realistically? Truth be told I don't know any guys
who would prefer Lupita N'yongo, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba or Hyori Lee over
say, Mila Kunis or Candice Swanepoel.
Almost every guy I know would. You probably don't know many guys aside from the white nationalist contingent.............

Old 06-10-2014, 12:06 PM

734 posts, read 1,082,353 times
Good grief. You are doing the absolute most in this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.