Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 09:20 PM

543 posts, read 1,001,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post

I have no reasons to troll this dull website. While I enjoy the website, y'all aren't exactly what I call 'fun.'
That's quite true: this site is full of boring and overly conservative old farts above the age of fifty. I had been considered a troll as well, so don't feel bad.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:29 PM

5,381 posts, read 8,719,291 times
Quote:
And again, I'll reiterate, you can easily google this.
Uh huh. Sounds like you can't provide the link.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:33 PM

543 posts, read 1,001,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacific2 View Post
Uh huh. Sounds like you can't provide the link.
Is because there is not ONE link, but many...and him providing them is a waste of time. You really are better off googling it yourself.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_jay26 View Post
Is because there is not ONE link, but many...and him providing them is a waste of time. You really are better off googling it yourself.
You are very quick to speak for her, and I am still waiting for proof.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:59 PM

877 posts, read 1,320,322 times
Quote:
You are very quick to speak for her, and I am still waiting for proof.
lol
why would I make something up about that? I don't know or care for either of them and neither does anyone else.

Will it help you sleep at night? Just as it was said that the Rupert Murdoch felt kind of embarrassed around his wife when he'd bring her to events? And the people around felt a bit uncomfortable.

Either way, they're two unattractive rejects that no one wants other than people on here. George had to pretty much settle for her. Granted, at least she has money herself, but neither are lookers nor winners. Same for Mark Zuckerberg.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
lol
why would I make something up about that? I don't know or care for either of them and neither does anyone else.

Will it help you sleep at night? Just as it was said that the Rupert Murdoch felt kind of embarrassed around his wife when he'd bring her to events? And the people around felt a bit uncomfortable.

Either way, they're two unattractive rejects that no one wants other than people on here. George had to pretty much settle for her. Granted, at least she has money herself, but neither are lookers nor winners. Same for Mark Zuckerberg.
I won't wait for the proof, because you obviously can't provide it.

Not the least bit harsh, bitter and judgmental about others based upon their looks, are you?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,587,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_jay26 View Post
I know Joan, but had never heard of Cara.
She's one of the newest it girl models who also happens to be from a very wealthy British family and is dating actress Michelle Rodriguez.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:00 PM

877 posts, read 1,320,322 times
Quote:
I won't wait for the proof, because you obviously can't provide it.

Not the least bit harsh, bitter and judgmental about others based upon their looks, are you?
Just pointing out the obvious. Looks matter, whether y'all want to admit it or not. Without the money, neither George nor Mark have anything going for them that would lead to women throwing themselves onto them

Same for Robert DeNiro (who wasn't attractive even when young).

I see what you're doing. I called you out on being overly defensive over what I said about white men who end up with Asian women, so you're trying to place 'concerned' over what I said about George and his wife who said she was mistaken for the "help" by someone more successful than her.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Just pointing out the obvious. Looks matter, whether y'all want to admit it or not. Without the money, neither George nor Mark have anything going for them that would lead to women throwing themselves onto them

I see what you're doing. I called you out on being overly defensive over what I said about white men who end up with Asian women, so you're trying to place 'concerned' over what I said about George and his wife who said she was mistaken for the "help" by someone more successful than her.
There is no "defensiveness" on my part. You make far too many baseless assumptions based upon scant evidence, since you do not know who I am or what I am.

Still, we have both veered off topic. Good night.

Old 06-10-2014, 11:18 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,587,274 times
Quote:

What is your point? And why so bitter?

George Lucas, Mark Zuckerberg, et al could care less what you think about them. They are BILLIONAIRES who chose wives who were compatible and intelligent rather than trying to simply make some "hottest chick bikini model" their wives.

I think that women like you are envious of women who can attract men with more than just their looks or bodies. Face it, you probably would never be able to hold to attention of powerful, wealthy men.

You have strayed really far from the original topic and have yet to make a valid point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.