Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 09:24 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,008,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I have no problems in this category, since I've never owned a gun. Where do you people go that you think you might need to kill someone? Drug deals? Back alleys in a ghetto? Terrorist training camps?
Geez, if you can't answer the question without making a values judgment just move along. This is a question about fashion designed for a specific purpose. If you wish to deride those who choose to carry, do so on the firearms or politics forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2014, 09:25 AM

2,511 posts, read 2,819,196 times
Quote:
I have no problems in this category, since I've never owned a gun. Where do you people go that you think you might need to kill someone? Drug deals? Back alleys in a ghetto? Terrorist training camps?

Denver, of course.

I don't expect a fire, but I have fire extinguishers.

Old 04-04-2014, 09:25 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
Quote:
It's a right that some of us , like my wife and I choose to use. Some don't use it..the choice is up to each individual. It would be great to live in a land with no crime, full of lollipops and unicorns...sadly I don't live there.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:30 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,235,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
It's a right that some of us , like my wife and I choose to use. Some don't use it..the choice is up to each individual. It would be great to live in a land with no crime, full of lollipops and unicorns...sadly I don't live there.
I live in a major city, and feel no need to carry a weapon. If I felt like my community was that dangerouse, I'd move I just don't understand the paranoia of those who feel then need a gun in their pocket at all times. I understand if you live in some remote area where there is no police protection and wild animals. but that's about it.

Old 04-04-2014, 11:46 AM

850 posts, read 1,027,068 times
I just do pocket carry with my phone in the same pocket so it "prints" instead. This business had a booth at the last SHOT Show Concealed Carrie: Home The purses and bags seemed well-made /thought out but I'm no expert in this area. :-)

Old 04-04-2014, 12:03 PM

570 posts, read 721,734 times
Quote:
I live in a major city, and feel no need to carry a weapon. If I felt like my community was that dangerouse, I'd move I just don't understand the paranoia of those who feel then need a gun in their pocket at all times. I understand if you live in some remote area where there is no police protection and wild animals. but that's about it.
Police can't be everywhere, brah. That's why people carry.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:13 PM

850 posts, read 1,027,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardvanderbosch View Post
What works best when wearing dress pants but no coat?
I'm assuming the shirt is tucked in for this situation so if keeping the cut/lines/drape clean is priority one, I'd go with a small polymer gun on the ankle.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:23 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,607,236 times
Bodyguard 380 Holster, M&P Shield Holster, LC9 Holster, LCP Holster, LC9 Lasermax Holster, LCP Crimson Trace, PPS Holster, P2000 Holster, P238 Holster

Very comfortable tuckable holster with pouch for an extra mag. If you don't see your specific gun listed, email him. He can adapt his line to your needs. These are custom holsters at Walmart prices.

Old 04-04-2014, 12:37 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
I use inside waist band side (hip) holder for my Springfield .40

Old 04-04-2014, 12:40 PM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
Quote:
Well I'm really happy for you. Not all of us can live in a utopia such as yours. I live here because this is where my career is based out of. Paranoia...none at all, I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy..

I have smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, and a home alarm...does having those make me paranoid that I will have a fire , CM gas leak or a break in ? I wear a seat belt when driving and would even if there wasn't a law, does that make me paranoid that I will get in a car accident ? I wear a helmet when on ATV's or snowmobiling, does that make me paranoid that I will crash ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty