Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 04:13 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,146,834 times

Advertisements

Besides the ones I bedded?

Tall guy. Grayish hair. Looked at me like a thirsty man looks at a glass of ice water. Eyes met. Nothing more.

Old 02-22-2017, 12:49 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,340,082 times
I call this guy "the one" he was a redhead with a wide face,slightly ruddy didn't really have freckles,not very tall,he had these odd shoes and socks on.looked a bit bohemian, my god I've never been so struck by someone he walked out and I wanted to absolutely follow him for a million years.
He appeared in my dream about a month or so later he looked exactly the same but was completely illuminated in the dream,I was flabbergasted.

Old 02-22-2017, 12:51 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,340,082 times
My gosh Tom selleck I use to think he was attractive,don't so much now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysam View Post
There are different varieties of hot when it comes to men. There are the garden variety attractive men, there are the men who are moderately “hot” but would not make me feel uncomfortable, and then there are the extremely rare men who are so handsome they are intimidating. I have encountered only one man in real life who fit the “intimidating” type of hotness, and that was nearly 40 years ago with a man who was a police officer with the Jackson County (Oregon) Sheriff’s Office. I had never, ever seen a man like that in my entire life, and I am 62 years old now. He not just intimidated me, I think it was outright awe that it was even genetically possible to look like he did. Think Tom Selleck, circa 1980s times 20, and in fact this man made Selleck look like roadkill. Unbelievable. I have never seen it before, haven’t seen it since, and I never will again. What a sight. What a memory. I will never forget him as long as I live.

As for the intimidating hotness in public figures, surely John Gavin must be the hottest actor in the history of movies and television. He later was ambassador to Mexico. [snip] He remained hot well into old age. I am glad his second wife Constance Tower took him off the market years ago; I would have died of an aneurysm if I had ever seen him in person.

Elvis Presley, in his prime of the late 1960s, was arguably the most handsome of all entertainers, but I don’t believe his looks were intimidating. Ditto for Cary Grant and possibly actors like Errol Flynn in his youth, Tyrone Power, and the aforementioned Tom Selleck. If I met these men, I don’t think I would feel uncomfortable around them even though all of them were surely attractive or even hot men.

Gavin is the gold standard in male hotness, and he, along with the cop I mentioned earlier, are practically in a class by themselves.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-23-2017 at 12:21 PM..

Old 02-22-2017, 01:23 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,800,688 times
On a flight to Hawaii many years ago, I saw a man who looked so much like The Rock, Dwayne Johnson, that I gasped. But after staring at him for a full minute like a complete wang, I realized that it was not him... but he sure could have been his stunt double.

I also saw a guy in San Diego at a thrift store... he was biracial with aqua- green eyes and incredibly striking looking.

Old 02-23-2017, 07:24 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,355,927 times
I remember years ago when I lived in NC going to the military hospital at Seymour Johnson Air Force base. This guy in front of me was walking to his car and he had on one of those flight suits and my goodness, what a booty! And then I saw his face with the blue/green eyes. First time I ever saw a stranger that made me want to jump his bones.

Old 03-12-2017, 03:24 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,430,414 times
Mod cut.

Anyway the most recent was a guy at work. He had salt and pepper hair and blue eyes. I'm not sure what is up with me lately, but I used to like dark eyes.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-23-2017 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: Very rude, off-topic commentary.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:21 PM

473 posts, read 308,290 times
Well... Today I was walking at grocery store and a guy followed me into same direction. For the 6th time he did that I blushed and he smiled. He had sooooooooooooo awesome eyes!!!

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-23-2017 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty