Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 10:39 AM

624 posts, read 764,386 times

Advertisements

My taste in men has never been mainstream

I love Adrien Brody, Mark Anthony (J-Lo's ex), Ron Perlman, Peter Dinklage, Russel Brand and Steve Buscemi, just to name a few.

When I was a teenager, any time I would bring a new beau to a family gathering, my aunt used to shake her head and comment on how I was drawn to a certain type

FWIW--Ringo was my favorite Beatle when I was a kid. I've evidently been fixated for a long time....

Last edited by Ten Cat; 06-06-2014 at 10:51 AM..

Old 06-06-2014, 10:42 AM

624 posts, read 764,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
One of the most attractive guys I have ever seen, was as we like to joke "a tall cup of hot chocolate." He was like 6'3, swimmer build, "chocolate" black guy, with dimples and dreads. I love dimples! (He was looked of indeterminate age between 28-45, we know the saying about black people)

Even better? He decided to sit by us and we had plenty of time to flirt with the eye candy all evening. . (Turns out he used to model, I kept running into him at the bar and we had a few good convos...)

He was definitely in the top 5 ever.
He sounds amazing

Wish you had a pic to post

Old 06-11-2014, 11:19 AM

4,044 posts, read 2,719,983 times
I see SO many gorgeous men when I am out and about. Different ethnicities, different body types, etc.

And I am very happy about that!

Old 06-11-2014, 11:40 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,475,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Every time I drive into LA I see wonderful, attractive looking guys. Tan. Tall. Lean. Muscular. Yumm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post
I see SO many gorgeous men when I am out and about. Different ethnicities, different body types, etc.

Yes ladies, here in So Cal we are blessed with abundant attractive specimens of the mens. Time for me to go feast my eyes on some tall, dark, and handsome down by the beaches. Love summertime in Cali .

Old 06-11-2014, 12:45 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,130,544 times
oh wow I think it was a fire fighter and whoa was he hot and yeah this was many years ago ....

Old 06-11-2014, 05:52 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,937,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlj1225 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Yes ladies, here in So Cal we are blessed with abundant attractive specimens of the mens. Time for me to go feast my eyes on some tall, dark, and handsome down by the beaches. Love summertime in Cali .
The eye candy spot in my neighborhood is Lake Merritt. It is like everyone's backyard. Complete with a path for runners, and those random sidewalk structures for pull-ups and the like. Oh and a convenient staircase of about 100 stairs where people are working out by running the stairs! And a weekly farmer's market. Weekend morning, early afternoon = excellent eye candy.

All types of people, all day, anytime of year!

Old 06-14-2014, 08:51 PM

64 posts, read 116,516 times
I have a cute story about a guy I saw on an airplane when I was 16. (I am now 33 so this is a long time ago.) I went to the back of the plane to use the restrooms and there he was. Sitting next to his girlfriend! The man of my dreams. White, fair skinned, tall, skinny, black hair and dark, blue eyes. He wore a white shirt and a tie with paisley pattern. It was his eyes. I think that he looked at me and I just knew.

About five years later I was on a commuter train and saw this guy that looked vaguely familiar. After he had gotten out I realized that it was him! That was it, never saw him again. Appearently he wasn't the man of my dreams, lol. Must have been my teenage hormones playing a trick on me.

Still cannot forget about him.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:16 PM

205 posts, read 245,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasdoughnuts View Post
I have a cute story about a guy I saw on an airplane when I was 16. (I am now 33 so this is a long time ago.) I went to the back of the plane to use the restrooms and there he was. Sitting next to his girlfriend! The man of my dreams. White, fair skinned, tall, skinny, black hair and dark, blue eyes. He wore a white shirt and a tie with paisley pattern. It was his eyes. I think that he looked at me and I just knew.

About five years later I was on a commuter train and saw this guy that looked vaguely familiar. After he had gotten out I realized that it was him! That was it, never saw him again. Appearently he wasn't the man of my dreams, lol. Must have been my teenage hormones playing a trick on me.

Still cannot forget about him.
Maybe he was, should have made a move...

Old 06-15-2014, 09:29 AM

24 posts, read 38,220 times
I've seen/met a lot of intriguing men in my day, but the prettiest had to be
at an Atlanta Braves/Mets game almost 20 years ago. He was a Mets player who was
nearby signing autographs, his name was Reid Cornelius. Pictures do not do him justice.
I was with my mother & I commented to her, he is really good looking, isn't he? and he
was standing close enough to hear, which I didn't realize. If I'm left ga-ga by a man it
is usually because he was funny & flirty and I have a hard time remembering what they
look like.

Old 06-15-2014, 09:44 AM

24 posts, read 38,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasdoughnuts View Post
Must have been my teenage hormones playing a trick on me.

When I was in my teens & early 20s it seemed like every man was dreamy. I don't see too
many stunning men anymore, young or old, on TV or in person. In 1999 my cousin
was in the neurointensive care unit at Vanderbilt University Hospital in Nashville & one of
the doctors(?) was just gorgeous. I walked in and he smiled and I was like but I
didn't get to talk to him. He was wearing green scrubs & had black hair and was model
handsome. The next day when I went to visit he was in another patient's room talking to
their family, so, again I didn't get to talk to him. I remember him though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty