Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 01:18 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,204,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
It is HER choice, not yours.

Don't you think you and some other folks are ridiculous and dramatic to get her shave her arms Meanwhile it is "fine" for men to look like gorilla, this same arm hair what males have changes "disgusting" on girls arms?

Wax it away, bu huu, women cannot have body hair, they must be all plastic, lol!

I hope OP honor herself and keeps her way

What comes to pain generally, you can give valid opinion only what you feel when doing personal waxing. Everyone else have their own ability how to rate pain what they feel. If pain is worth for you, then do so but telling someone should do it because it would please others, lol! I wish everyone would have self-respect to not be anyones puppet like that.

Not Again .

The OP specifically asked for feedback and advice, and its being delivered. I wax my arms in summer (as a guy) because of patchy bushes of hair growth which makes my arms look disgusting. Its not by any means Painful if done right and a good suggestion. Maybe you have smooth uniform body hair men may appreciate, but remember that all women are not blessed with such bodies. Shaving is the only option under those scenarios.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2014, 01:26 PM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
You are a pretty young lady with a GREAT Smile. I didn't notice your arm hair until someone mentioned it. If some guy can't get past your forearm hair then who cares. He probably is a jerk anyways.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:00 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Not Again .

The OP specifically asked for feedback and advice, and its being delivered. I wax my arms in summer (as a guy) because of patchy bushes of hair growth which makes my arms look disgusting. Its not by any means Painful if done right and a good suggestion. Maybe you have smooth uniform body hair men may appreciate, but remember that all women are not blessed with such bodies. Shaving is the only option under those scenarios.

It is NOT about what "men appreciate". It is about what people personally want to do with their bodies. Men does not own a woman body, that is her choice no matter how thick or visible hair is. HER choice! She says what are her options, not you. You can only to choose to date with a one or not if you would been that lucky to get a change to choose. Your options are yes, I would date with a girl with arm hair or no, I would not. Your options and your rights stop in to that point. You are not able to demand her to shave to please you.

If you have a good tolerance for pain, good for you. It does not mean everyone has a good tolerance for pain. If you tell a person to wax who finds it too painful to commit, that is sadistic, intress comes from you, not from her. And when most of people here will never even see her irl why to care if she shaves or not?

It is not just about her shaving, it is generally about sadistic men who want women to shave meanwhile most of them don't shave. Props to you to even shave some hair personally before telling others to shave. Does not change the fact that you have no rights to say what others are choosing to do.

Are you this same guy who is embrassed of being without a shirt? And you also keep your hairy arms disgusting? Learn to love your natural body. Self hate is not healthy. Be in peace with yourself and you are able to be in peace with other people

Old 01-07-2014, 02:22 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,687,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
It is NOT about what "men appreciate". It is about what people personally want to do with their bodies. Men does not own a woman body, that is her choice no matter how thick or visible hair is. HER choice! She says what are her options, not you. You can only to choose to date with a one or not if you would been that lucky to get a change to choose. Your options are yes, I would date with a girl with arm hair or no, I would not. Your options and your rights stop in to that point. You are not able to demand her to shave to please you.

If you have a good tolerance for pain, good for you. It does not mean everyone has a good tolerance for pain. If you tell a person to wax who finds it too painful to commit, that is sadistic, intress comes from you, not from her. And when most of people here will never even see her irl why to care if she shaves or not?

It is not just about her shaving, it is generally about sadistic men who want women to shave meanwhile most of them don't shave. Props to you to even shave some hair personally before telling others to shave. Does not change the fact that you have no rights to say what others are choosing to do.

Are you this same guy who is embrassed of being without a shirt? And you also keep your hairy arms disgusting? Learn to love your natural body. Self hate is not healthy. Be in peace with yourself and you are able to be in peace with other people
this is pure insanity. its perfectly fine to suggest that someone shave their arms. nobody is saying that they are giving someone else a limited number of options that the person may choose. everyone knows that its the person's choice to do what they want. your first paragraph about "options" is absolutely ridiculous to even type.

the self hate mumbo jumbo is nuts also. its obvious that you have had your own personal issues with your own self image. you probably made it into your own personal emotional trauma and you blame others for whatever issues you had with yourself. other people aren't nuts. they know that its their choice, they want to do certain things to make them more attractive and they understand that it doesn't mean they hate themselves. you want to believe there is an element of self hate because that makes you feel some phony sense of superiority over them because they care about something while you pretend not to.

Old 01-08-2014, 12:08 AM

33 posts, read 82,560 times
6 points of 10

Old 01-09-2014, 06:48 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,404,222 times
nothing is more disturbing to me in this thread than the majority of the responses.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:49 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,173,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr8train View Post
Embedded for you.

Nice rack!!!

Old 01-09-2014, 01:03 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,418,802 times
Very pretty! I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:13 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Umm, the OP created a username and posted only ONCE over two and a half weeks ago. Is it now safe to call this thread what it really is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
nothing is more disturbing to me in this thread than the majority of the responses.
Exactly this^^^

Old 01-09-2014, 01:43 PM

5 posts, read 7,684 times
wax those arms
aside from that,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty