Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 01:13 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,111,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Oh and Roma, my peel was the Obagi chemical peel. Normally it's blue so that the doctor can see everywhere he's applied it. But the doctor said he's getting away from using the blue one due to it being hard to get off. Normally it takes 2-3 days for the blue to fade.You can find information at Obagi.com on all the products.
Thanks for the product name. Has your face started to peel yet? I went on the site and looked in my area at doctors that use it. There are quite a few, so this must be a popular peel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2007, 02:29 PM

2,493 posts, read 4,413,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
ok, it did hurt like heck while the doctor was applying it and left it on for ..........I don't know how long. then he applied cool packs. He didnt use the blue peel and when I left my face was still burning and really pink. By the time I got home and up to now my face is not burning. Not red,not pink, not swollen...............nothing!! Weird. I'm going to see what happens by Monday but if nothing has happened I hope he does something else and or gives me my money back. It's just SO ODD that it has done nothing.
I told you. If you want serious results, you have to do a real peel..

greenie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty