Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 05:54 PM

1,716 posts, read 3,582,686 times

Advertisements

As I guy I would love to see this, but at the same time it's a serious question. Just walking around or looking on facebook I see more an more younger women/girls wearing the shortest shorts or shirts possible that any kind of bending over will show something. Obviously this is during warmer weather, and would be more just out and about rather than work.

Could you guys see this happening in the future or am I just dreaming?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 06:52 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,179,423 times
Just be sure to close your eyes when most of the women pass by. You know the ones I mean.....the fat, overly fat, obese, ultra skinny, varicosed veins, cellulited, bow legged. don't even imagine the overage ones.

Yep, it will probably happen, but I don't think it will be like your dreams.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:59 PM

1,716 posts, read 3,582,686 times
That's true lol, but I don't usually see the people you described wearing short shorts and shirts.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:08 PM

102,200 posts, read 107,842,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Luxury View Post
As I guy I would love to see this, but at the same time it's a serious question. Just walking around or looking on facebook I see more an more younger women/girls wearing the shortest shorts or shirts possible that any kind of bending over will show something. Obviously this is during warmer weather, and would be more just out and about rather than work.

Maybe the photos are just for their FB page? I don't see anyone walking around in public in skirts that barely cover their rear. You have to go to Russia or Ukraine to see that. Super-short shorts? They come and go in and out of fashion. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 04-21-2013 at 07:18 PM..

Old 04-21-2013, 07:26 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,140,324 times
lol..kind of a funny topic, but I think it would be cool. We're basically already there. I know when they wear those spandex or yoga pants, you can see the print of every nook and cranny that the fabric draws into...works for me.

Old 04-22-2013, 08:01 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,141,042 times
I don't think we'd ever get to the point where this would become the majority in regard to styles that women wear. Although I DO agree that there are too many women (especially younger women/teens) who wear the shortest shorts and shirts possible, there are still plenty who prefer modesty, and it seems unlikely that those who like modest clothing would start wearing more skimpy outfits.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:30 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,167,015 times
Living at the beach, it's fairly normal for women to be out and about with just a swim top and shorts (or skirt) during warmer weather.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:43 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,977,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Luxury View Post

What's wrong with it? Does it bother you or make you uncomfortable? If so, why?

Your thread reminds me of my thread:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/fashi...ll-womens.html

Old 04-23-2013, 12:42 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,252,722 times
I wore shorts and shirts like that when I was a teenager in the 70s; everyone (young people) did. Okay, maybe not everyone, but most young girls with decent bodies did.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:51 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,875,368 times
Two pieces? What do you mean by that? You mean something that only covers the more sensitive areas?

As a male I would prefer to see the elegance of clothes than nudity regardless. So much can be done with clothes. I have seen enough women sans that I don't require the need to constantly want to see them such.

Also if a female is standing before you, engaged in conversation, my eyes will stay focused on her face, no matter what she is wearing. Of course taking a peek at a distance and not facing each other is always allowed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty