Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 02:29 PM

22,592 posts, read 47,689,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by css9450 View Post
Yep, seeing as the original post here was his/her first (and only) post on this entire forum, I'd suspect...

.....a Troll!!!! Just wanted to see how'd we react I suspect. Possibly some sort of fetish.
My husband surmised a pimply-faced teen getting his jollies.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2012, 05:07 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,541,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienut View Post
I also agree~! I think you should consider him a "friend only" and not anything more cause if he's into wearing women's clothing "he is gay".
My god, people, educate yourselves about each topic before responding. Please!

Quote:
I'm not homophobic!!! I have gay friends. One of them dressed like a woman, but unfortunately "she" has passed due to medical issues. Another friend of mine was married for years including a kid, and he left her for another man!!!
Edit: both wife & husband are my friends.
And some of your best friends are black. Right? So you have two friends and you drew the conclusion that all gay men are represented by your two friends' behavior. So, I know two white people, and btw, they are my friends. Well, one white friend.... blah blah blah. And did I tell you about the two friends I have who love veggies?

Anyway, kudos to the OP. Hope your actions/rewards in life mature at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
My husband surmised a pimply-faced teen getting his jollies.....
Looks like your husband hit the mark on the head.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:41 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,556,049 times
Ya know, I probably wouldn't be comfortable with my husband wearing women's clothing BUT it does not mean a man is gay if he wants to.

ETA: nevermind just saw that this post is being spammed across the Internet.

Old 12-05-2012, 06:49 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,730,854 times
Got to love that microfiber

Old 12-05-2012, 11:34 AM

18,473 posts, read 31,648,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I don't think it's that simple. The majority of gay men out there are not into wearing women's clothes (I know from experience). Some people have fetishes that most of us will never understand, gay or straight.

holla !!!!,

nope never thought about it, would never want to, nor be interested.

eewww...

I love my levis and timbz too much.

but to answer the original question, if you are comfortable with it, then go ahead shop for him. But if no, find someone else.

personally, i wouldn't be comfortable with it.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:12 PM

3,049 posts, read 4,548,352 times
Quote:
I also agree~! I think you should consider him a "friend only" and not anything more cause if he's into wearing women's clothing "he is gay".

Not necessarily.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:59 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittanyRose
I am going to honor his request.....
Your very kind and understanding....

Good luck

Old 12-05-2012, 03:11 PM

861 posts, read 1,456,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittanyRose View Post
My boyfriend has come to me with a rather unique request. He tells me that his number one fantasy is to dress up in women's clothes and he wants me to surprise him with something to wear. He says that he would prefer something along the lines of a dress or a french maid's uniform. He also says that he wants to wear a pair of panties or other women's underwear that will be extremely uncomfortable and painful to his testicles.

I have come here looking for advice. I am going to honor his request, but could members of this forum please help me out by recommending certain clothes items that I should force my boyfriend to wear? Please link to any such items on Amazon and I will look through your suggestions, and purchase from them. I really appreciate the help, thank you so much!
This is wrong and bizarre on so many levels.

He sounds like he's secretly a homo and needs psychological help.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:49 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,846,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittanyRose View Post
My boyfriend has come to me with a rather unique request. He tells me that his number one fantasy is to dress up in women's clothes and he wants me to surprise him with something to wear. He says that he would prefer something along the lines of a dress or a french maid's uniform. He also says that he wants to wear a pair of panties or other women's underwear that will be extremely uncomfortable and painful to his testicles.
It really is interesting the number of men who "joke" about this, and who imply that they enjoy it.

Just be careful what you are agreeing to, and make sure you explore YOUR feelings with this first.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 AM

25,960 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
I don't think it's that simple. The majority of gay men out there are not into wearing women's clothes (I know from experience). Some people have fetishes that most of us will never understand, gay or straight.
This is correct. This is a fetish and I am glad the OP isn't asking IF she should do this or what it means and am hoping she understands. A fetish never goes away and more likely than not, it will grow in intensity. I would be careful of what other fetishes may be involved. I agree that the OP should go to a forum that caters to fetishes if she really wants to be able to purchase something that is pleasing. It is OK what 2 consenting adults choose to do BUT it is always important that one understand what is going on. Sexual fetishes do not go away and even with therapy I have read that rarely can they be extinguished. I know from experience that the person may say it is gone, over but that the control they seem to have over such is very limited. The fetish may come to mean or seem to mean more than the partner and that doesn't feel good at all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty