Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 01:27 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,999,024 times

Advertisements

I stopped wearing VS after I graduated college. It was the "in" thing to wear back in school but I felt "above" the brand once I left college. They do offer college logo clothes now which did appeal to me because most people will always be affiliated with their Alumni regardless of age. However the quality is pretty poor especially given the price so I passed. I also stopped buying panties at VS after the special that was aired about VS putting returned panties back on the floor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2011, 08:02 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,492,204 times
There are plenty of clothing with logos. Sports gear is a major one. That doesn't scream young or need attention. People like what they like and VS doesn't just cater to young women under 25.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:10 PM

160 posts, read 337,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
There are plenty of clothing with logos. Sports gear is a major one. That doesn't scream young or need attention. People like what they like and VS doesn't just cater to young women under 25.
You are so right about that. I totally agree with you, Like I say look at me I'm wearing North Face so I must be a mountain climber that just came down from Mt. Whitney.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:44 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,492,204 times
There are many people that think their attention, approval and knowledgement is needed. Some people try to make themselves look better by saying other people want their attention. I don't think so. If anyone is trying to get a strangers attention by wearing PINK, they may need the attention of a health professional.

Old 12-03-2011, 04:50 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,731,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
If anyone is trying to get a strangers attention by wearing PINK, they may need the attention of a health professional.
But trying to get strangers attention by wearing the latest fashions is perfectly acceptable

Old 12-03-2011, 05:49 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,254,192 times
I was in Victoria's Secret last night shopping, although I've never been a fan of Pink. I love their perfumes, though & as I was shopping came across some clothes without the Pink logo; I actually bought the tops....one just says "I'm no angel" & the other is just a really cute tank...But I just cringe at the Pink line for some reason- it comes across as trying too hard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty