Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Yes 28 16.09%
No 146 83.91%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 03:59 PM

1,084 posts, read 2,477,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
No.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:16 PM

81 posts, read 351,771 times
The study says that white men are more attractive, he contracticts himselfs, if you saw the charts (which isn't include in this article). Than he said net intelligence black men are better looking, without any proof, his own belief. Maybe he wanted to come off as less racist, but at the end this whole study is bull****. I didn't know that asian women are seen as more attractive than white women. This is also one of the results.

I would love to see the charts if he had include Hispanics or Southern European Guys, this study isn't even complete.

Last edited by VillaD_Rock; 06-05-2011 at 05:26 PM..

Old 06-05-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Well Black men on average are well-built, they are well-proportioned and I have yet to see a Black man with short legs. They seem to be well-toned for the most part, they develop well-defined muscles and they are very graceful when they dance ( or move in general.)
But to say that they are "more physically attractive than men of other races?" No, I wouldn't say so, since their short curly hair and facial features are a matter of taste. I've noticed that some blond women for the most part are attracted to them ( as in "opposites attract," may be?)
Probably from their point of view Black men are more physically attractive than men of other races? Might be a case - I don't know.
Yeahh you are right, on average black men have better bodies, don't generalize if all are well built, many are skinny or fat like any other average joe. I don't think there are more blonde women than dark haired women or Latin women who are attracted to any partciluar type of guy, this is only a subjective impression, because blonde women are eye-catching. And don't forget she could be a natural brunette.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:32 PM

195 posts, read 250,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillaD_Rock View Post
The study says that white men are more attractive, he contracticts himselfs, if you saw the charts (which isn't include in this article). Than he said net intelligence black men are better looking, without any proof, his own belief. Maybe he wanted to come off as less racist, but at the end this whole study is bull****. I didn't know that asian women are seen as more attractive than white women. This is also one of the results.

I would love to see the charts if he had include Hispanics or Southern European Guys, this study isn't even complete.
Southern European men are lumped into the category of White men.

Old 06-05-2011, 05:51 PM

Here is the chart

Hispanics, Southern Europeans, Indians, Middle Eastern etc. isn't included.
Attached Thumbnails
Black men are more physically attractive than men of other races?-chartmen.jpg  

Old 06-05-2011, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nostalgia Critic View Post
Southern European men are lumped into the category of White men.
But did they showed pictures of Southern European men?

Old 06-08-2011, 09:27 PM

16 posts, read 32,492 times
there are some black men that are attractive.. not all

Old 06-08-2011, 09:30 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Each race has their pretty and ugly.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:41 PM

16 posts, read 32,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Each race has their pretty and ugly.
yeah right.. its ugly on thier race but pretty on other races

Old 06-27-2011, 08:36 AM

283 posts, read 408,820 times
Look i love black men, married to one and have two beautiful teen age mixed boys. White woman find them sexy and smart and so one, my poor phone blows up daily because all the white girls trying to hook up with my boys. My oldest boy only likes white girls and the younger one likes all woman. Me on the other hand, I can't find white men or Mexican men sexy or attractive. I have my reasons. but my dad is mixed so i Guss i am picking my own race, but i look all white , i love my black men but they have to be educated and hard working and my man is. I hate thugs and ignorant talking men or any race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty